November trip thread

tltay2005

DIS Veteran
I know it's only September, but I figure I would start the November trip report thread. Please feel free to post your trip dates and any planning you are doing.

We will be there Nov 10-13 to celebrate my birthday and enjoy the Food and Wine festival. Will be in a full hook up site.

We will be checking in on October 28th for our first Halloween at the Fort. We will be leaving on Sunday November 13th. This will be our 3rd November trip. We really enjoy this time due to weather (it was a little unseasonably warm last year but not bad) , traffic and the crowds which are not bad. We will be doing a 10 day Park Hopper ticket and the DW and I are really looking forward to the non park days. We will be bringing our motorcycle and plan on riding over to Clearwater / Treasure Island for a day and going to see the manatees. Even though we are not big fans of the new and improved Downtown Disney / Disney Springs, we may spend an afternoon to early night visit with a dinner for our anniversary. As of now, we plan on skipping 2017 and returning in 2018. With that being said, we do plan on making the most of this trip which I guess translates into less sleeping in. :-(

We will also be there for Halloween then back home for a week (we live close) and then back for my birthday weekend. Jets70, you are right, November weather is perfect for camping.

We'll be at the cabins November 4-12. Tomorrow is our fp day. We're planning to do the parks, Disney Springs, and Fort time with a little resort hopping. No Christmas party this time as we've done it in 2013 and 2015. As summer is ending, I'm getting excited for Disney!

If anyone is planning to order from Garden Grocer, you get 10% off if you order 60 days or more in advance. Just thought I'd drop that hint as November people will be hitting their 60 day mark. Ours was today.

We will be checking in on Thanksgiving day and checking out December 2nd. Love that time of year at the Fort with all the decorations too.

We check in for our first camping adventure at Disney on the 13th and out on the 20th!! (Though our trip runs from the 10th to the 25th/26th - driving down from Chicago and my first time towing this far so allowing ample driving time and then we have a few beach days planned post Disney and thanksgiving at my grandmas :) )

Just did my online check in and they no longer give you the option to request a loop.:sad2: Instead I had the option to choose the second floor or be near the elevators!?! What's up with that?

Ok, update. Just called the reservation line to request loop 2100. According to them, the 2100 loop is still cabins, not true, but ok, whatever, so I requested 1700. Next I call the Fort directly. The CM there said they don't even show the 2100 loop as being available!?!?! Not listed on any category list?!?! We were at Disney today and drove through the Fort just to check out that loop, and there were campers in there. Hello, does anyone know what's going on :confused3. Oh well, maybe someone will know what's happening with the 2100 loop for our December trip. Really would like to try it out.

There were a couple of campers in the 2100 loop when we were there in August. The rest of the loop, however was quite "Barren" though.

Going to try the good old fax request to see if I can get the 2100 loop that way. Can't hurt to try.

We were super lucky to catch someone's cancellation for a full hookup Nov. 27-Dec. 5. This is our favorite time of the year to go. We have been to the Fort many times, in every season, but the week after Thanksgiving is the best. We come from Maryland, mostly on I-95, in a motorhome.

That's one of our favorite times too. We will be there checking in on Thanksgiving day and checking out on December 3rd for the drive back to NEPA. Perhaps we will see you there. :)

We are checking in Nov.18-23. This is absolutely our favorite time of year at the Fort. We are really excited as we are making the trip with our new 5th wheel. 60 days to go!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter