November Check In 2010

Can it be just ONE MORE SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

I work 3 hours this morning and then I'm off to the city!!!!

Yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... Hope I can take the heat and I hope the crowds are low!!!!!!! There's always the pool!

Liz

I had a little scare the other day. I recieved an invoice from the Disney travel company, it said that the entire amount was due immidiately. I paid the vaction off on Friday the 29th. Instant panic:scared1: I called WDTC and their records show that everything is groovy:thumbsup2. He said I should be reciveing my goodies in a few days. :banana:

Mariezp, I sent you a PM. Wondering when to get the girls together. We have Ariels grotto on 14th 3:40. Goofy's Kitchen on 15th at 10:30. Carnation cafe on 16th at noon. WOC picnic and Cafe Orleans at 4pm on th 17th. Rainforest Cafe at 4:30 on the 18th. And Storytellers at 10:30 on the 19th. Whew! My family goes with the flow, so let me know when would be good for you.

We upgraded to a parkview room at HOJOs, too and are thinking about upgrading to APs so that we can go back when Star Tours reopens.

Have you guys seen the weather for the next 10 days!! :woohoo: Its cold and foggy here and its sunny and warm in Anaheim!! Our first day there will be 76!! So excited :cool1:

Was just looking at DL website and it seems Buzz Lightyear will be down for basically our whole trip - the 1st day it will be open is our last day at the parks on the 18th

Was just looking at DL website and it seems Buzz Lightyear will be down for basically our whole trip - the 1st day it will be open is our last day at the parks on the 18th

Oh no - where can I find that info ??? I hope its open at least 1 day while we are there !!:confused3

I'm so sad/mad. I love this ride and it will be down the whole time I'm there.

On disneyland.com it has the first day of refurb on Nov. 9.

DLR must just have added it today or yesterday since it is not on wdwinfo, micechat, or mouseplanet. That sucks to have it closed during the first week of the Holiday season.

Buzz wasn't on that list when I printed it 3 days ago. That's a shame that they would add it with such short notice.

Guess i'm a weirdo. I'm watching the weather hoping for the temp to drop while we're there! I'm hoping for high 60's / low 70's. If I can wear jeans and long sleeve t-shirts the whole time, i'll be thrilled, lol.

It was very hot today at DL. Glad we brought bottled water.

Woody

Guess i'm a weirdo. I'm watching the weather hoping for the temp to drop while we're there! I'm hoping for high 60's / low 70's. If I can wear jeans and long sleeve t-shirts the whole time, i'll be thrilled, lol.

I guess I'll be a weirdo with you then! :crazy2: I'm packing my jeans and long sleeve t-shirts still since it won't stay hot for as long as it would mid-summer and will quickly cool down in the evenings (I'll really only get to go to the parks during the evenings this trip). I was looking forward to some cool weather. Doesn't look too bad for the weekend, but this 90 degree stuff is the pits.

I like low 70's and a little cloudy (the white ones, not the gray ones). Warm enough I can wear a tshirt with my jeans and a hoodie at night.

I am sooo with you on that...I want it to be warm enough that DD can swim at the pool during the afternoons, but not so blazing hot that it's uncomfortable to be outside (I am such a fair weather person...)

I am with you too! I refuse to do Disneyland in the summer in a big part because I don't like the heat. November is usually cooler. I prefer weather in the 60's myself. However, here I am, waiting to walk over to the parks to enjoy the fricking 96 degree day. I expect to spend much of the day either on the water rides or at an indoor drinking establishment of some kind. This is just ridiculous.

Five hours until my plane leaves! :banana: I'm heading to a meeting and I'm going to have a bit of a struggle sitting serenely and looking professional instead of bouncing around in my seat like a giddy four year old!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter