November 2019 code watch.

After 2 hours on hold I was talking to a CM. She put me on hold to change the dates of my reservation but then the call dropped!! So no idea what is going on now

I'm so disappointed that the discounts don't apply to the dates/resort where I'm staying. I'm really contemplating cancelling the trip altogether.

I'm actually willing to change my dates but all aspects of reservations are unavailable

From my Disney chat
I apologize for that. The website seems to currently be unavailable to price or book your vacation at this time. It's recommended to keep checking back throughout the day.

Our travel agent changed our reservation at the GF to get the 20% discount very first thing this morning. Missed the free dining offer by checking in one day too early. Normally we drive and have only flown to WDW once before but due to cheap airfare and a compressed travel schedule this time we had already booked our flights and couldn't change dates. At least we saved about enough to cover the cost of the plane tickets.

54 minutes on hold so far 😬 I did modify online to get free dining had to change my room from 5th sleeper to pirate room. I started checking other resorts and if I switch to pop century which actually has queen beds instead of full I save a ton, so now I’m holding so I can change resorts. Wish I could do it online!!

I was afraid I would lose our Candlelight Processional Dining Package, but after waiting over an hour I got through and she said systems were down! I asked her about losing anything she said no. I’m currently booking pop but I’ve been stuck in the loading screen after clicking confirm😬ugh!

I was afraid I would lose our Candlelight Processional Dining Package, but after waiting over an hour I got through and she said systems were down! I asked her about losing anything she said no. I’m currently booking pop but I’ve been stuck in the loading screen after clicking confirm😬ugh!
Eta: Got it, but no link to cancel my original, so I have to call back. 😂geez! The savings is like $1600 so it’s worth it!!

That’s an awesome savings!!! Which offer, FD or Fall Discount?
Free dining, we originally booked Caribbean beach 5th sleeper quick service dining and 6 day base ticket memory maker. Switched to pop preferred room quick service 6 day park hopper memory maker saved $1600. 🎉🎉

We weren't able to get this discount, the dates we switched to a few months ago are not covered

I was able to change my reservation at YC online this morning. Saved $425!
I was wondering exactly what you had and got?

We had YC Garden (lowest that was available when we booked) booked for Nov 18-24. There was no free dining available. I didn't call though till 3:30 (only on hold 30 min)...but the guy said he didn't think it would have made any difference. At that time he said only deluxe available for free dining was Boardwalk. My parents only wanted YC. So, we added the room discount.

Did anyone get free dining on a deluxe reservation? Btw their was GF outer buildings, but we passed.

Does anyone think it is worth to keep checking for free dining on YC?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter