NOVEMBER 2012 Trip Planners Part 2~yes there IS another!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Called to fix our ME on the way home and went I just checked now she erased our pick up! Going to call back again another day. Took the chance and asked about any FD pins and she said I hadn't had a pin since 2010. Um, no I booked half my stay with a 10% off room only pin. :confused3 Will try again later. Really hoping not to have to wait until the GP FD offer. I really need that $700 savings. :sad1:

Called to fix our ME on the way home and went I just checked now she erased our pick up! Going to call back again another day. Took the chance and asked about any FD pins and she said I hadn't had a pin since 2010. Um, no I booked half my stay with a 10% off room only pin. :confused3 Will try again later. Really hoping not to have to wait until the GP FD offer. I really need that $700 savings. :sad1:

If you call ME it won't show up online. I don't know why..another thing they need to work on. I would stil lcall to double check, but it usually doesn't show up online when you call. I actually got yelled at the other day for calling about ME for Nov. They told me never to call till 30 days out...never heard that one before. LOL

:santa:I can do a little dance :woohoo: WOOHOOO!!! :cloud9: Everything is done! :littleangel: and in place and Im finally happy :cool1: :banana: :banana: I finally dont feel guilty about eating at Le Cellier or Via Napoli! or Ohana :lmao: :santa: Come On NOVEMBER!

I just spoke with the supervisor over at Disney Dining and she just related to me that ALL CLP Dining Packages will be available to book on Tuesday 6/26/12 for all performances!! I asked if I could book the restaurant now and she said no, as it is being held for this Dining event package. Just wanted to share this information

Awesome! Thanks for sharing!:thumbsup2

Really hoping for some pixie dust today. I have to phone Disney anyway (they've got our ME info wrong for the departing day) and will be asking about any FD pins. Last time I called was almost a month ago on my anniversary but that didn't help. Hopefully this time we'll have one. We just got home yesterday from the hospital. My daughter had to have another procedure done on her heart. She had open heart surgery at 8 days old and is now 3 and had to have another repair done. Mickey Mouse is her most favourite thing in the world and FD would go a long way to free up some cash for extras for our trip in November. So any extra dust, sprinkle my way please. :goodvibes

Wishing you ALL the pixie dust in the world. So glad your DD is home now. I hope she's doing wonderfully!:hug:

Here is a list of our ADR's let me know your thoughts please!! You all are the best!

Waldt Disney World Vacation- November 15-22 , 2012

Day #1- Arrive at Port Orleans French Quarter
Downtown Disney-
Lunch- House of Blues
Dinner- California Grill

Day #2- Magic Kingdom
Breakfast- O’Hana’s
Lunch- Crystal Palace- 12:05pm
Dinner- Cinderella’s Royal Table- (girls)
Tony’s Town Square- Mom & Dad-

*Mickey Very Merry Christmas Party

Day #3- EPCOT
Breakfast- grab something at hotel
Lunch- Coral Reef
Dinner- Tappan Edo- (girls)
Turf Bar and Grill @ Saratoga Springs Resort –Mom and Dad

Day #4- Animal Kingdom
Breakfast- Chef Mickey’s
Lunch- Rainforest Café 12:15pm
Dinner- Narcosee’s (Grand Floridian) 7:15pm

Day #5- MGM Studios
Breakfast- grab bite at hotel
Lunch- Prime Time Café-
Dinner- Yachtman’s Steakhouse- Yacht and Beach club- 7pm

*Osbourne’s Family Christmas Spectacular of Lights

Day #6- Blizzard Beach (Typhoon Lagoon closed for renovations
Breakfast- grab bite at hotel
Lunch- eat at water park
Dinner- Wolfgang Pucks- The Dining Room

Day #7- Magic Kingdom and whatever else-
Breakfast- Kona Café-
Lunch- not sure yet
Dinner- Spirit of Aloha

Day #8- Happy Thanksgiving- Leave for Universal Orlando

Day # 9 Universal Orlando/IOA-

*Candlelight Processional Dinner Package- LeCellier- Canada

Day #10- Universal Orlando/IOA

Day#11- leave for home

Looks good, but like ALOT of food! We are total foodies and love to eat, but I think that would be too much for even us!

It's so nice of you to include the kids in your planning, but I'm sure your kids will enjoy HDD, too.

I try to take into account what mine want to do, but I've decided I'm not going to drive myself crazy to do it.

When they pay for the trip, they can plan it the way they want it! Until then, we do it my way! (Insert evil laugh, here.)

YES!:thumbsup2 I'm with you! (and I have an evil laugh, too! :rotfl: )

I love this thread. Everyone else is getting sick of hearing about Disney. It just never gets old to me.

We are going on 2 cruises between now and the Disney trip.

I would rather be in Disney then anywhere.

We definitely feed off each other on this thread. My family LOOVES Disney, but they DO get tired of me going on and on and on about it... ;) and yep, Disney is the ONLY place for me too!:goodvibes

:santa:I can do a little dance :woohoo: WOOHOOO!!! :cloud9: Everything is done! :littleangel: and in place and Im finally happy :cool1: :banana: :banana: I finally dont feel guilty about eating at Le Cellier or Via Napoli! or Ohana :lmao: :santa: Come On NOVEMBER!

You know what?! I don't even BEGIN to believe that you are all done!:rotfl2::rolleyes1

Thanks everyone for helping me feel better about our dates.:goodvibes I still plan to check the flights and maybe change to later just for the dining aspect and the feeling of Christmas being so much stronger. (I'm not much of an ADR changer, but I do tend to second guess my other choices. :sad2:) We loved being there the first week of December two years ago and know how "magical" it is. Bottom line I'M GOING TO DISNEY!! so, it's all good.:dance3:

For those staying at WL, we loved it last September when we stayed there. The lobby is so peaceful. I sometimes went out there to read when DH and DS were napping. Heavenly. And the tree they put up for Christmas is so beautiful! And the fire in the fireplace...maybe I should go back next trip...:idea:

I have a question..

when is Jersey week? I know it will be crowded the weekend we are out there due to the 1/2, but as we are doing that, it is not a big deal.

What is BOG?

Wow! Some of you guys are really going to spend a lot of time eating! We only have 3 ADRs for 9 days. We don't do a DP, mostly because the way we eat we can do it so much cheaper. But it also takes so much time for all those TS meals. A lot of our favorite places to eat are CS anyway- Pecos Bill, Earl of Sandwich, the Japan pavilion.
We are also going to wing it with F! We haven't been in a couple of years but the couple times we did it we didn't even wait in the line, just went in after most were seated. We didn't get the best seats in the house, but we could see the show. Hopefully we'll be able to do that, but if not will just spend extra time at Osbourne lights!

Wow! Some of you guys are really going to spend a lot of time eating!

We ave 24 ADRs booked for a 10 day trip. For us, Disney Dining is a HUGE part of vacation! Sure - it takes away about 5-6 hours of our day, whereas QS would only take about 3, but it gives us a nice break and we enjoy some LOVELY places! We did regular DDP last trip and didn't care for it at all... We love our DxDDP :rotfl:

Wow! Some of you guys are really going to spend a lot of time eating! We only have 3 ADRs for 9 days. We don't do a DP, mostly because the way we eat we can do it so much cheaper. But it also takes so much time for all those TS meals. A lot of our favorite places to eat are CS anyway- Pecos Bill, Earl of Sandwich, the Japan pavilion.
We are also going to wing it with F! We haven't been in a couple of years but the couple times we did it we didn't even wait in the line, just went in after most were seated. We didn't get the best seats in the house, but we could see the show. Hopefully we'll be able to do that, but if not will just spend extra time at Osbourne lights!

Thats just part of vacation for us :thumbsup2 even just going to the beach for a week, we do a sit down dinner out every night... if not lunch too! To each their own

We ave 24 ADRs booked for a 10 day trip. For us, Disney Dining is a HUGE part of vacation! Sure - it takes away about 5-6 hours of our day, whereas QS would only take about 3, but it gives us a nice break and we enjoy some LOVELY places! We did regular DDP last trip and didn't care for it at all... We love our DxDDP :rotfl:

This is the first DxDP trip BUT doing the DDP 2 yrs ago, we realized we need a little more... and I totally agree, its a huge part of our vacation!:wizard: We have had the best memories of disney at some of these places AND since we do tons of character meals, we dont stand in line at any park to see characters so we are killing 2 birds with one stone :thumbsup2

It is alot of food but thats part of the experience and we do the character meals too. we dont see characters in the park. Its also our down time since we dont go back to the room:goodvibes

And you are more than welcome to your opinion BUT we do the characters too. we dont see characters in the park. Its also our down time since we dont go back to the room:goodvibes

This is our first trip and I was getting worried about all the ADR's I made 20 for 8 full days but from past experience at tiny Sesame Place I know my
DD3.5 loves character meals so I figured that would be the easiest way to see them. And she's used to eating out on a regular basis that I'm not worried about her getting antsy. I just figured it would be a good way for her and my mom72 to get a bit of time resting througout the day. Thank you mommyof3princess27 for making me feel that this is the great idea I originally thought it was!

This is a 10 day trip and we have DxDDP but the 1st & last days are just travelling days, may do CS when we arrive or even in room since we'll have the 2 full days of credits to play with, just depends on what time we arrive that evening I guess. Has anyone had in room dining at Poly? Recommend or should we just do CS? I can't decide.

Disney Dining is big to us

Does anyone know how much it costs to upgrade from free DP to Deluxe?

This is our first trip and I was getting worried about all the ADR's I made 20 for 8 full days but from past experience at tiny Sesame Place I know my
DD3.5 loves character meals so I figured that would be the easiest way to see them. And she's used to eating out on a regular basis that I'm not worried about her getting antsy. I just figured it would be a good way for her and my mom72 to get a bit of time resting througout the day. Thank you mommyof3princess27 for making me feel that this is the great idea I originally thought it was!

you are welcome :thumbsup2 I am hoping that post didnt sound snooty but I know everyone has their own opinions and to me, we dont have too much food. We are planning Hoo Dee Doo Revue for our arrival night. I have a 4yo so it should be fun :goodvibes

This is a 10 day trip and we have DxDDP but the 1st & last days are just travelling days, may do CS when we arrive or even in room since we'll have the 2 full days of credits to play with, just depends on what time we arrive that evening I guess. Has anyone had in room dining at Poly? Recommend or should we just do CS? I can't decide.

if it was my arrival day, id head to DTD for a bit..... or a dinner show:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter