November 10th, 2024 - Disney Fantasy - 6 Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral with 2 stops at Castaway Cay & Lighthouse Point

Just did a count of what staterooms are left:

Inside - 12
Oceanview - 6
Verandah - 105
ArielRae, Thanks for coordinating this thread. I see your numbers above for August 1, I wonder when this cruise was officially 'full' and left the disneycruiseline website? I was watching prices every month or so and wow, they sure increased! Here's some data you all might find useful:

We're two adults in a class 4E room. My wife is Platinum, so we booked on the first day possible for us. Get a load of the price increase for our room:

June 20: $4,378
June 27: $4,845
July 7: $5,206
September 8: $6,118
October 9: $6,478

I hadn't looked in a while and went in today to check - can't even find the cruise now - hence the question of when it was 'full' as you really have your pulse on room availability!

We're considering this a 'triple dip' as well. Really looking forward to it!

Last edited:
ArielRae, Thanks for coordinating this thread. I see your numbers above for August 1, I wonder when this cruise was officially 'full' and left the disneycruiseline website? I was watching prices every month or so and wow, they sure increased! Here's some data you all might find useful:

We're two adults in a class 4E room. My wife is Platinum, so we booked on the first day possible for us. Get a load of the price increase for our room:

June 20: $4,378
June 27: $4,845
July 7: $5,206
September 8: $6,118
October 9: $6,478

I hadn't looked in a while and went in today to check - can't even find the cruise now - hence the question of when it was 'full' as you really have your pulse on room availability!

We're considering this a 'triple dip' as well. Really looking forward to it!

I just checked and our sailing is listed as bookable again on the website. The Verandah staterooms are the only option available currently. I am also amazed at how much the prices have gone up since opening day.

Thanks for the update. They must be gone again already. Looked this morning, saw the cruise at the site (yay!) and a "$6,586" price for a verandah. Then clicked to see what class room that was. As soon as I was in the site, it said there were no rooms and now I don't see it at the website anymore. Sure is a popular cruise!

Our sailing is available for booking the verandah staterooms today if anyone was interested. I figured I’d post this just in case anyone talks with family today on Christmas and they want to add a stateroom to their cruise vacation. :goodvibes

IMG_2635.jpeg

IMG_2636.jpeg

The time has finally come to put in our vacation requests at work through Dec. 🤞I get this week. My boss not too many have requested anything in Nov. so chances are good. I have the 4 night cruise before this as a back up, but really hoping we can do the 6. This will probably be the only DCL we do so the longer the better.
Should know which week I got in the beginning of Feb.🤞🤞🤞

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter