November 10th, 2024 - Disney Fantasy - 6 Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral with 2 stops at Castaway Cay & Lighthouse Point

ArielRae

DIS Veteran (NJ)
1687368546081.jpeg

🎄 Welcome Everyone! 🎄

Important dates to remember:

•
Castaway Club can pre-book onboard activities and shore excursions.
Pearl - 123 days prior to sailing
Platinum - 120 days prior to sailing
Gold - 105 days prior to sailing
Silver - 90 days prior to sailing
First time cruisers - 75 days prior to sailing

•Online Check In Dates By Castaway Club Status
Pearl - 40 days before sailing
Platinum - 38 days before sailing
Gold - 35 days before sailing
Silver - 33 days before sailing
First time cruisers - 30 days before sailing

IMG_2258.jpeg

👉 Official Fish Exchange List -

What is a Fish Exchange?
https://dclfan.com/onboard-activities/what-in-the-world-is-a-disney-cruise-line-fish-extender/

Please post the following to participate in Fish Exchange -
DISer name
Stateroom # (TBD - if you don’t have a # yet)
List stateroom guests (Kids ages time of cruise)
Please use abbreviations - DH, DW, DS, DD, SIL, MIL, etc…
List favorite interests or characters (Optional)

Group Closes Oct. 10, 2024 (30 Days Before Sail Date)
•I will post about a week before the FE closes a question to confirm that you are still participating. If you don’t reply to this you will be removed from the FE list.
•Pixie dust list opens when official list closes.
•Remember check back here the first day of the cruise to see if anyone had a stateroom # change. Not uncommon to try and upgrade your stateroom at the port.
•There is no price point for this Fish Exchange. You can give as little or as much as you wish.
•Must have bag/pouches hanging on your fish outside stateroom to receive FE items. Please do not leave items on the floor outside a stateroom. If no bag present they may have moved staterooms.

Let me know if there is any interest in additional Fish Exchanges. We could do ones like candy, magnet or even adult only exchanges. If you would like one added just let me know and we will see if there is enough interest in it to do.

:fish:Fish Exchange Participants :fish:

•ArielRae
Stateroom# 7677
Me - Loves Mickey Mouse & Ariel
DH - Loves Stitch & Captain America
DS(14) - Loves Mickey Mouse & Roblox

*Message me if you would like anything added to these first four informational pages.

Last edited:
1688074998824.jpeg

Helpful information about your cruise.
Credit going to Disneycruiselineblog for most of the links.

Port Canaveral Live Webcam:
https://www.portcanaveralwebcam.com/

IMG_2258.jpeg

1687462010695.jpeg

Port Adventure Guides:

IMG_1699.jpeg
Nassau -
https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/port-adventures/bahamas/list/nassau/

IMG_1694.jpegCastaway Cay -
https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/port-adventures/bahamas/list/castaway-cay/

IMG_1693.jpeg
Lookout Cay at Lighthouse Point -
Coming Soon

Main Dining Menus:
Royal Court
Enchanted Garden
Animators Palete
Pirate Night

Room Service Menu
Room Service Breakfast Menu

Walt Disney Theater Shows:
Disney’s Believe
Frozen, A Musical Spectacular
Disney’s Aladdin – A Musical Spectacular

Buena Vista Movie Theater:
Movie showing predictions:
Inside Out 2
Mufasa: The Lion King
Captain America: Brave New World

Last edited:
Official Cruise Parking and Transfers:

Port Canaveral Garage Parking - $17 per day
Cruise Bus Transfers - $39 per guest
(Ground transfers between MCO and Port Canaveral)

Port Canaveral Terminal Address
Port Canaveral
9155 Charles M. Rowland Dr.
Port Canaveral, FL 32920

Offsite Parking with Transfers:

-Website with a list of off site parking options.
https://www.cruzely.com/port-canaveral-cruise-parking/

-If anyone can recommend any off site parking places that include transfers please post so I can include them here for others looking.

Hotels with Transfers:

Homewood Suites by Hilton Cape Canaveral-Cocoa Beach

Radisson Resort at the Port

-Website with a list of hotel options:
https://www.cruzely.com/port-canaveral-hotels-with-airport-cruise-shuttles/

-I haven’t personally done any of these hotels so if anyone can recommend a hotel that include transfers please post so I can include it here for others looking.

Disney Cruise Gratuities
Gratuities are not included in the price of your cruise and it is appropriate to recognize the great service you'll will receive by the crew throughout your cruise.

The following suggested tips will be automatically added to your account at end of the cruise, but you can adjust these amounts at Guest Services:

Stateroom Attendant - $4.75 per person, per day
Dining Room Server - $4.75 per person, per day
Dining Room Assistant Server - $3.75 per person, per day
Dining Room Head Server - $1.25 per person, per day

Other tips on Disney Cruise Tipping:
· Palo and Remy tips for dining service is NOT automatically added.
· A gratuity of 18% is automatically added to all alcohol, bar tabs and Cove Café orders. You may also add more tip to the receipt you will receive with your order.
· Room service tips are not included. It is proper to give a small tip per order. You can pay in cash or add it to the receipt you will receive with your food.
· Porters and Bus Drivers that help with your bags usually receive a customary tip of $2-$3 per bag.
· It is traditional to tip your tour guides and/or drivers on Shore Excursions. US dollars is accepted so remember to bring some when you get off the ship at ports.
· DO NOT TIP babysitters or kid counselors. They do not expect or accept tips.

Last edited:
Fun and helpful info, videos and websites.

-Castaway Cay 5K Maps: 2 path options if running on your own.

IMG_2281.jpeg

IMG_2280.jpeg

Lighthouse Point Concept Map:
1688229377988.jpeg

Laundry Locations By Deck:
1688081230735.jpeg

IMG_2259.jpeg

Last edited:

Just booked today! It will be myself -Lois and my wife Janet on this cruise. Excited to get back on board once again.

booked! I was able to grab an 8A split layout family oceanview. So excited for the extra room!

Welcome! :wave2:

We are booked on the Dream for this years Oct 17th out of NYC. We have an 8A stateroom# 5020 for that sailing. I agree so excited to try that huge stateroom space out. The fantasy has similar rooms. Let me know what room you have booked or if you want any more info on it since we sail this October in a similar room.

My sister and I are booked! This will be our second cruise, first time cruising on the Fantasy, first Merrytime cruise. I'm so excited!

Woohoo!!! So excited that we got this one. Was worried demand would be so high that prices would skyrocket before Silver was eligible.
Family of four, in room 2054! 5th cruise for DH and I, 4th for our girls (ages 4 and 7)

Woohoo!!! So excited that we got this one. Was worried demand would be so high that prices would skyrocket before Silver was eligible.
Family of four, in room 2054! 5th cruise for DH and I, 4th for our girls (ages 4 and 7)

Let me know if you have any questions or would like to join our Fish Exchange.

We are booked on the Dream for this years Oct 17th out of NYC. We have an 8A stateroom# 5020 for that sailing. I agree so excited to try that huge stateroom space out. The fantasy has similar rooms. Let me know what room you have booked or if you want any more info on it since we sail this October in a similar room.

Thank you! :)

I booked 6510 and the tv seems to be in a really weird spot? Only noticed it when watching Youtube videos. :rotfl: Not sure if I'll be able to see it from the left side of the bed, I better download stuff to my Ipad. ;).

We usually do verandahs but when I saw one of these left I thought that looks cool. My husband gets up at like 6am to get ready so I think the non split bath will be okay. 🤣

We are booked! I am going to be cautious about getting too excited though. We had the double dip scheduled for Nov. 2020 and then Nov. 2021. 2020 was cancelled and we didn’t want a reduced experience in 2021. Dh and I took DD18 back when she was 7 on the Disney Dream.

We now have DD8 and DD6. 🤞we get to go. Thinking DS might not be interested in a DCL cruise much longer.

It will be Dh, DS8, DD6 and myself.
I am definitely interested in joking the fish extender as it gets closer.

We are booked! I am going to be cautious about getting too excited though. We had the double dip scheduled for Nov. 2020 and then Nov. 2021. 2020 was cancelled and we didn’t want a reduced experience in 2021. Dh and I took DD18 back when she was 7 on the Disney Dream.

We now have DD8 and DD6. 🤞we get to go. Thinking DS might not be interested in a DCL cruise much longer.

It will be Dh, DS8, DD6 and myself.
I am definitely interested in joking the fish extender as it gets closer.

Let me know when your ready to join the Fish Exchange.:thumbsup2

I want to say welcome to the group to all the new folks. This should be an awesome cruise and I am really looking forward to being back in the magic. Looking forward to getting to know each of you over the next 16 months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter