Not So New November Exercise Challenge

I am now at Epcot Grey. Yay! :flower1:

When Epcot opened it included four Future World pavilions - The Land, Spaceship Earth, Universe of Energy, and World of Motion - along with nine World Showcase pavilions - USA, Canada, UK, France, Mexico, Germany, Italy, China, and Japan.

Here is a joke photo that was taken during the construction phase of the World Showcase:

4544.Tishman_2D00_4.jpg

Our favorite world traveler, Saphire5742, is the first team member to reach Magic Kingdom Green!!!!! Way to go, Saphire5742! pixiedust:

Update: Also welcoming Fleur Delacour to Magic Kingdom Green! :welcome:

WDW's MK opened on October 1, 1971 with these attractions:
Here is a brief but fun look back at MK's grand opening:

I'm now at Hollywood Studios Red! :earsgirl::earsgirl::earsgirl:

According to Wikipedia, "Disney's Hollywood Studios initially opened as both a theme park and an operating production studio, with active film and television production services, an animation facility branch, and a functioning backlot." Mulan was primarily created here as well as the Be Our Guest scene from Beauty and the Beast and the I Just Can't Wait to Be King scene from The Lion King.

FYI - - I will probably find it hard to check in regularly this week, but I'll pop in if I have time. If I don't see you until after Thursday, hope you guys have a happy Thanksgiving (for those in the USA). I plan to go hiking that day, so I should reach my goal for the month. Fingers crossed . . .

According to Wikipedia, "Disney's Hollywood Studios initially opened as both a theme park and an operating production studio, with active film and television production services, an animation facility branch, and a functioning backlot." Mulan was primarily created here as well as the Be Our Guest scene from Beauty and the Beast and the I Just Can't Wait to Be King scene from The Lion King.

I remember seeing bits of The Lion King when we toured the animation studio. DHS was pretty interesting when it had the functioning animation studio, the full backlot tour, the sound show, and the show where you could recreate TV-show scenes.

Greetings from Morocco!
Halfway through my trip now and having a marvelous time.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I mentioned in last month's thread that I would like to host December since that's my birthday month. I'm landing on the first early morning so the new thread will probably go up later that day or at the very latest the following day depending on how I'm feeling.

Thank you @Twilight Sparkle for a fun and informative month. I really enjoyed the theme.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter