Not impressed with the Snow White meal at Artist Point

We weren't thrilled with it either. After requesting a window table, we were placed in the last booth in the back behind a column....meaning we were the last table the characters would be stopping at. The apps were ehhh, the mains were just okay and my daughter's mac and cheese was cold. They replaced it with a much better batch, which actually tasted better than my meal. The desserts were cute. Snow White never stopped at our table, so when we mentioned it, the manager asked us to go with him to the front to get a picture. For $250 for my family of four, definitely a one and done for us.

Some interesting (and varied reviews). On our next trp the girls want to "take" e there for an early Fathers Day present because of Grumpy. My MB is Grumpy. Overall and not wanting to hijack a thread how is the character interaction?

I enjoyed my dinner there and the characters were great. Evil queen was worth the price of admission.

Our experience there was the highlight of our last trip. The shared appetizers were really delicious, the characters were absolutely fantastic---Dopey goofed off and danced with my kids, Grumpy taught them grumpy poses for the pictures, and snow white spent a long time chatting with them and even gave them kiss marks on their foreheads. I am glad the evil queen was separate as my kids were a bit shy to meet her, but I had a funny character interaction with her. I really liked how they themed the desserts too---e.g., the chocolate hearts at the end were a nice touch.

It sounds like OP just had a bad server who did not time things correctly. That can happen at any restaurant, unfortunately. A bad server ruined our last Be Our Guest dinner, even though we very much enjoyed dinner there in past.

Loved the character interaction with Dopey, Grumpy, and the Evil Queen. The Snow White interaction was fine but standard princess greetings. The Evil Queen was the best!

The characters are amazing and the queen is one of the best face characters I've encountered at WDW. Like many character meals, the prime motivation for dining is not so much the actual dining, but the character interaction. And AP does not disappoint.

There's nothing wrong with the food, but I found the menu choices rather limited (still good though) but anyone expecting the old version of Artist Point will probably be disappointed. Service was a little hit and miss, we got some courses too soon and others too late but in today's Disney restaurants that's not necessarily unusual.

Overall, we thought the experience was pleasant enough. I'd definitely recommend AP for people looking for a character dining experience but not so much for those who might be looking for a quiet dinner as AP is certainly not quiet. Storybook Dining won't be a "must-do" for us on every trip, but it's a nice once-in-a-while option when we're staying at WL.

We also were very disappointed, esp for the high price tag. Our service was also extraordinarily slow and it took over 90 minutes to see all the characters, which felt ridiculous. I only drank water and it barely got refilled, which is tough after a hot day in Florida! Our character interactions were rushed as well. I didn't care for the apps overall. The meal was pretty good and the desserts were definitely the highlight. But we won't be back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter