Not getting thread notifications since server switch :(

Took me a while to load this too. I did PM one of the webmasters, but they did CLEARLY post on the CB that they are ACKNOWLEDGING THE ISSUES AND ARE WORKING VERY HARD to FIX it.

Patience, m'dears. The powers-that-be are still working out the bugs.

OOPS...they left one in my siggy!

Took me a while to load this too. I did PM one of the webmasters, but they did CLEARLY post on the CB that they are ACKNOWLEDGING THE ISSUES AND ARE WORKING VERY HARD to FIX it.

What do the initials CB mean? I would have thought that any acknowledging uofthe issues we are having would have been posted on the Technical Support Threads:confused3 Sorry for the misunderstanding;) I do have to say the site is moving quicker now.

Ditto for me no notifications. Thank you to the powers that be that are working on this!

Happy New Year!

Jan 2. 10 AM. Nothing! Today is the first day that the board has started to move a bit faster too. Before (last couple of days) it was freezing up my computer every other time I came here.:confused3

I haven't gotten any email... at all since last friday i think, I got locked out of my account tried to get back in by resetting my password but it can't be emailed to me either... so i've now opended another account :( ... hope it gets fixed so i can go back to my other user name... ????? Any suggestions?

I have had that problem in the past too, getting lockedo ut of my account for no reason. But email worked then so I could reset my password.
Has anyone else noticed the clock is way off. I did nothing to my account to change the time, yet I post at 10:39 right now and it will show it as 12:39???

I have had that problem in the past too, getting lockedo ut of my account for no reason. But email worked then so I could reset my password.
Has anyone else noticed the clock is way off. I did nothing to my account to change the time, yet I post at 10:39 right now and it will show it as 12:39???

Yes I noticed this as well.

starting a new account won't work, i had to start one just so that i could get in here and post... my account has me locked out and i can't get my password reset, so i started a new account using my dh's email, he hasn't gotten anything ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter