Not getting thread notifications since server switch :(

sandybobandy

DIS Veteran
I'm not sure what's happened, but I'm not receiving notifications of new posts in threads I'm subscribed to since the server switch last night.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Me either, you are not alone........:confused3

Me neither, but I have to disagree. The boards are incredibly faster here :thumbsup2

I'm not getting notifications either! :confused3 Hopefully someone can let us know if that will get fixed. I'm glad to know it wasn't just me ~ I was starting to get a complex! ;)

Me either. It seems from some of the other boards that there are many of us. We could start a club or something? ;)

I find that sometimes the boards move well, and sometimes they're even SLOWER than they were (if that's at all possible!). I'm hoping it's just a matter of a few glitches that need to be worked out, and NOT a loser of a server.

I'm not getting any...either new threads or old ones. Please Help!

I'm also not receiving any thread subscription emails. I really hope the problem is fixed and I don't lose any of my subscriptions.

:confused:

I am not getting either. It is driving me nuts! I posted this on the CB yesterday. I hope they are working on it!

Does anyone know why we are not getting our thread notices?? I have checked out everything and can't make them work!!:confused3

I find that sometimes the boards move well, and sometimes they're even SLOWER than they were (if that's at all possible!). I'm hoping it's just a matter of a few glitches that need to be worked out, and NOT a loser of a server.

Yeah. It took me 5 minutes to load up the Tech Board last night.

I'm not getting email notifications either and I don't find the servers any faster than before.

I haven't had a single email notification since Friday. I'm in the middle of a trip report and thought it was awfully strange that I hadn't had any replies. Glad to know it's not just me, but I hope they get it working again soon.

chelle

I haven't had a single email notification since Friday. I'm in the middle of a trip report and thought it was awfully strange that I hadn't had any replies. Glad to know it's not just me, but I hope they get it working again soon.

chelle

Yup. The webmasters have been working really hard to get this fixed. How was your trip?

Yup. The webmasters have been working really hard to get this fixed. How was your trip?

I guess you must have an in because I have not seen anything posted about any of the issues that are going on by any of the Webmasters. It would be nice if they would at least acknowledge that something is wrong and update us on the status. :confused3 I do realize though it must be fustrating for them also and they thought the new server change would have been smoother.

The site is SOOOOOOO SLOW. It takes 5 minutes to just go from one page to the next on the same thread. I'm going to log off now. Way to fustrating.:headache:

The pages have been taking up to 5 minutes to load for me tonight! I assume that this is just due to some "tweaking" taking place on the new server???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter