Not another formal night question !!! (AKA Formal Photo of the Day)

232323232%7Ffp7325%3A%3Enu%3D3246%3E846%3E947%3EWSNRCG%3D3366%3B%3B4689329nu0mrj

Me and ds. I haven't had time to scan our Shutters shots. We so rarely get pictures of the family all together!!! And, I'm usually taking the photos!

Yeah...more, please!

I'd like to see what people are wearing on a 4 night for the ''dress up night." Thanks!

I loved looking at everyone's families all dressed up...they are all so lovely. I know there haven't been many 5 night cruises, but do you think there will be a formal night on them? One more week to spring break and I'm wanting to spend that time off doing as much as we can to prepare for our June cruise...(including shopping for "cruise wear")

Thanks

bumping because this has been a huge help to me!
And I was worried if we weren't dressed up for formal night we couldn't eat in the dining room... Its really more dh than I, he has no desire to put on a tie!

bumping because this has been a huge help to me!
And I was worried if we weren't dressed up for formal night we couldn't eat in the dining room... Its really more dh than I, he has no desire to put on a tie!

No need to worry about a tie! lots of folks DONT dress up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter