Not another formal night question !!! (AKA Formal Photo of the Day)

Is there a semi formal night on the 3 night cruise?

These are our Formal Night pictures from November 28, 2009 DCL Magic 7 Night cruise.
BevJimFormal2DCL2009_edited-1.jpg

BevJimFormalDCL2009.jpg

Me on Formal Night on the 11/14/2009 Double Dip on the Magic:

4160009397_13d700d776_b.jpg

4160768736_fed16b094c_b.jpg

4160118861_aeef1168c8_b.jpg

Another photo of formal night on beautiful Disney 'Magic' This one of my family was taken during our Western Caribbean Cruise in Sept 2009.

Am I the only one or have any of the women here worn the same formal dress on 2 different cruises? I hate buying a formal dress that I will only wear 1 night. I'd rather have the extra $ for the cruise. :)

Am I the only one or have any of the women here worn the same formal dress on 2 different cruises? I hate buying a formal dress that I will only wear 1 night. I'd rather have the extra $ for the cruise. :)

I don't see why you couldn't, but for me since I am a big scrapbooker I don't dare wear the same dress twice on a cruise. Not sure why but I don't like to see the same dress in my cruises. Last dress up night I wore a dress I wore to the broadway show of the Lion king, and then the first one I wore a bridesmaid dress that I bought for a wedding coming up in June this year. For formal night this upcoming cruise I bought a long dress to wear.

But it's really your choice. I like to dress up and have many dress that I do wear often when me and DBF go to a nice dinner. I will prob get one out for V-day coming up. WIsh I had more excuses to dress up more often.

I think if I would have gotten more pictures of formal night last time, then I probably wouldn't wear the same dress again. I'm one of those people who likes to live in the moment and not worry about taking pictures, but now I've learned my lesson and I want to take pictures of everything!

Everyone's pictures look beautiful!!:thumbsup2

have pics from dec dont know how to post them

Set up an account at Photobucket.com Download pictures to Photo Bucket. Use the format for boards (when you scroll over a downloaded picture there is a dropdown menu with choices.) Pick the picture, click box in front of picture info below picture, click on Blue bar for Generate HTML and IMG code, copy the code that starts with

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter