Norway bound!!!

That is great to know! My credit card doesn't have foreign transaction fees (I did ask), but I would have had no idea what was better! So I want to charge as their currency, not US, correct?? Y'all are life savers!!! And I should look into a RFID blocking wallet, added to the list!
Correct! That's what I love about this forum! We can learn from each others' mistakes! (And successes!)

Sayhello

That is great to know! My credit card doesn't have foreign transaction fees (I did ask), but I would have had no idea what was better! So I want to charge as their currency, not US, correct?? Y'all are life savers!!! And I should look into a RFID blocking wallet, added to the list!

Yes, their currency. Then you're set!

........Yea now criminals are cruising around with a reader taping peoples pockets. I suggest getting a new frequency blocking wallet or card holder. Build a new mouse trap and you get a smarter mouse.

I have been using one of these for years. Just last year they arrested 2 people in our area going around and scanning credit cards in this fashion. We have been to Europe many times and never had a problem but it's always best to watch your cards and packages. I had a friend who had his wallet and camera equipment stolen last year in Rome because he was not paying attention.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter