No rooms, campsites or even Bonnet Creek:(

This happened to me about a week and a half ago. I tried for months to get a room for Nov. 12 - 15. Nothing. I was finally able to get a room at Riverside. and guess what, The resort wasn't full while we were there.

Pop Warner is at Disney during part of this time. How many people are you looking for? Not sure if you did.

Now I'm scared:( The thought of checking in and out daily and possibly changing rooms is terrible. I don't understand why it's not the same as other hotels.

I did check expedia, etc. and none of those have anything for my days.

So, if you're reading this...
Would you give up a stay in an AoA suite to stay off-site due to the problems that may occur with my multiple ressies?

Yes. I believe you're within the 60 day window, so it's not like you can make fast passes at midnight when your window opens up. So that benefit to staying onsite goes away. If renting a car is in your budget, I'd definitely consider offsite. You're going to have to pack up your luggage every time you check out, store it, and have it moved to the new room. It can be a pain if you need something from your bag- particularly if you have small kids. We did a split stay at the beginning of our last trip and at the end. Too much. My mom did one and it was fine for her because she was at the parks with us all day and everything linked up right. We had issues with our magic bands on our second split stay.

Just wanted to update. I cancelled the days we had at AoA since there were multiple reservations. Having to check in/out just about every day and possibly changing rooms would not have made for an enjoyable vacation. So, for the first time ever...we are staying off-property. We will be at the Sheraton Vistana in a two-bedroom villa. At least we'll still be going to see the mouse. It will be interesting to see how it will be different:)

wow, we had no problems at all getting a room for dec 1-3 (granted, that's the middle of the week and only 2 nights) just a few weeks ago... got all-star movies with AP discount for like $78/night... quick last-minute trip for me and DH (no kiddos) to see CP and osborne family lights for the last time

Your dates fall during marathon weekend so a lot of extra people onsite. I booked my room a month or so ago and the phone CM was shocked she found me a room. However, I was able to split up my stay because I found a DVC room to rent at Wilderness Lodge that was even cheaper than CSR. It was not available when I first requested, but a day later popped up. A helpful dis-er was who brought it to my attention. They also told me rooms tend to shuffle around the 30 day mark. I know you already booked, but thought I'd share.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter