No PS for Princess Breakfast

mousecrazy

Mouseketeer
I'm unable to get a PS for either Princess Breakfast during our upcoming stay (sept 29-Oct 3) - is there any hope that someone might cancel (should I keep calling?) or should I tell me little princess (4 yo) that we can't go? :( Hoping someone out there can give me a ray of hope!

Thanks!

Unless you have a large group or short time window for breakfast I would try walking up a bit after they open and see about a table. We got into the castle that way when we tried it.

Keep calling, this worked for me. Also, a dining CM told me that there have been alot of no shows for the Princess Storybook breakfast so it wouldn't hurt to walk up to Guest Services when you arrive at Epcot in the morning and give it a try. Good Luck!!!!!

Keep calling. When we went last Aug. we were unable to get CRT for any day we were there. Someone suggested starting to call 3 days out from my first breakast at WDW. We did that and both my mom and I both got ressies. We cancelled one and kept the other. Good luck.

I suppose there are more cancellations now that a deposit is required at CRT...I'll try calling when our trip gets closer as you suggested.

Thanks again!!

HI!

I have called the minute the reservation office opens for each day of every vacation we have been on and NEVER have been able to get PS for this, YET I have ALWAYS got in.

A lot of people don't show up for their PS when it first opens, I guess they are just to tired to get up that early. We are always there right when it opens to grab up the table reservations of people who don't show up. I would just go first thing. I'll bet you'll get in!

Keep trying. Last year I called when we arrived and asked it there was a table for 3. The CM said, "I doubt it but I'll check. .... I don't believe this, we have a table for 3." It one of my daughter's favorite parts of the trip. Good Luck.
TomM

You should keep checking availabilty for each day of your trip. I snached up a reservation for the Princess Breakfast as soon as they announced the opening of it. I'm there Sept 6 - Oct 2 and our PS is for Sept 29. People cancel all the time and still more people don't show up, so I'm sure there's a chance you can still make it.

Try calling as soon as the lines open 2 days before you want your PS. I had read on the boards here that they release more priority seatings at that time. It worked for me.

I've heard that you should call a couple days before the date -- there is sometimes cancellations (2 or 3 days before). ALso double check at the hotel...especially with CRT, remeber that people ahve to pay a depoist and cancel at least 24 hours in advance. With some persistance, I think you'll find something.

It also might not hurt o call once a day, each day until it gets closer to your vacation (3 days out, I'd call a couple of times a day).

I called to day at 7am and couldn't get anything (7th day trying). Then I called back at 7:40 and got a table. YOu never know when someone might cancel!

Good luck!

Keep calling!!! That's how we got our CRT ps last feb. I just called everyday saying I wanted to check for any cancellations for (date range) and one day one popped up!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter