No Pete Hunt! So I Just Watched a Great Movie!

WaltD4Me

<font color=royalblue>PS...I tried asking for wate
Since there was no Pete Hunt to follow tonight I got a couple movies and I just watched a great movie and wanted to pass it on....If you love Disney, fantasy and magic. Check out Stardust. It's awesome.

I'm pretty picky when it comes to movies, my sister calls me a low grader, but Stardust is the closest I've come to giving a movie a 10 in a very long time. Oh, wait....Enchanted is right up there, so Enchanted and Stardust are the best movies I've seen in a long time! In fact I'm going out to buy Stardust tomorrow on DVD and I rarely buy movies. I have a small collection at home and Stardust is getting added to it. It was magical, clever, fun and full of surprises. Not a Disney movie, but I think Disney movie fans and definitely Harry Potter movie fans would really enjoy it! popcorn::

Thanks for the recommendation! I keep meaning to put this in my Netlix queue and keep forgetting. I finally added it thanks to your post :)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm netlix.

how about next month for the live audience show I stalk john with a camera and a funny hat. that could make for a fun Sat. night.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm netlix.

how about next month for the live audience show I stalk john with a camera and a funny hat. that could make for a fun Sat. night.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: Hey that is what my DS(almost)5 wants to do! Find John, he still thinks he is very worried about him being lost waiting for him to get there!

Thanks for the recommendation I am a huge HP fan. I was so bored with no adventures by WO on Saturday too. :rotfl:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm netlix.

Oh! Yes please!!! Even though Stardust was a really good movie, it was nothing compared to the play by play Pete stalking of last Saturday night! And I don't think they would admit it, but I bet John and Kevin would love to be stalked.

Bought this on DVD for the troops to watch at the weekend.
It was watchable but not one that we'll watch again so will be trading it :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter