No more Stanby line for A&E?

Does anyone know if Anna & Elsa are back in Epcot? Yesterday and today they showed up on the My Disney Experience App as being present in Epcot from at least 9-9:40am.

I don't know about A&E, but character training for MNSSHP has been taking place this week at Epcot. Maybe they were there for that?

Interesting, Anna & Elsa are not listed anymore as Characters at Epcot. But they were listed between 6:00 and 7:00 this morning and same time yesterday morning. I wonder if this is a sign of something coming???? As hypothesized by someone earlier on this thread, could this be one of the reasons they did the standby line test - to actually use it in Epcot????

Interesting, Anna & Elsa are not listed anymore as Characters at Epcot. But they were listed between 6:00 and 7:00 this morning and same time yesterday morning. I wonder if this is a sign of something coming???? As hypothesized by someone earlier on this thread, could this be one of the reasons they did the standby line test - to actually use it in Epcot????

Could you grab a screen cap if you happen to see it again tomorrow?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter