no more pj :(

Glad to see you posted about your PS! Your menu looks very similar to mine :)

Good news about your sister!!! EXCITING!!!

Did you get the goose bumps standing in the WP with your DF???

your menu sounds great and that is good news about your sister- congrats on everything. Glad it will work out.:)

Ok..I've lurked over your entire PJ...:surfweb: .... LOVE the dress! ADORE the BM Dresses, love everything..

I'm SO SO SO happy your sis is going to make it to your wedding. I was jumping for joy over that!:yay:

As for FMIL...when I was reading the whole drama there, I was like "omg...its a mirror..im going through the same thing!!" And I seriously sat here yesterday coming up with the total amount of $ we'd lose from deposits and such if we just cancelled the whole darn thing and eloped. Seriously. LoL:rotfl:

Sending lots and lots of :hug: :hug: :hug:

WOW I love your dress!!!! Love the lace!!! Your menu sounds very good!!! Glad your session went well!! You and your fiance are such a cute couple :)

I just came across and read your entire PJ:surfweb: , I don't know how I missed it.:confused3 Everything looks wonderful. I love the dress, very pretty. The invitations turned out fantastic (I even think they look better without the FMIL name on them :) ):thumbsup2

Anyway Congrats!!! Can't wait to read the rest.:hourglass

CIMG1083.jpg

I think i saw that you ordered your invitations from cardandpocketstore.com, i was wondering what was the color you ordered? that's totally the color that i need.

Thanks ladies! So, let me tell you a bit about us. I worked for Disney full time for about 6 1/2 years. I started as a host for Who Want's to be a Millionaire Play it! and have since done other shows. My fiance is a lighting technician and we met... I don't know, in the cafeteria maybe? Anyway, we were friends for a couple years before we started dating. I guess since we both are CM's and spent a lot of our dating years at Disney, it was just natural to get married there.

So... as for my table settings. Each table will be named after a show either one of us have worked on and each centerpiece will be of that show. Problem is, between us, we only have 11 shows. I think we're going to have between 130 - 150 guests. So, we might just have to add our favorite show? Or maybe... the show that I didn't get cast in but hoped to? Ha! I don't know. So far here are our shows:
1. Millionaire (thank goodness I saved a bunch of the pins)
2. Playhouse Disney Live on Stage
3. Disney's Spirit of Aloha
4. Lights, Motors, Action
5. Finding Nemo the Musical
Those are the shows I've been involved in...
Now here are his
6. VO the Little Mermaid
7. Beauty and the Beast
8. Spectacle of Lights (this is where he works currently)
9. Fantasmic
10. Muppets on Location
11. Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular

So far, that's it. I worked as a storyteller in Japan... but should I count that? It was only for 6 weeks. And it isn't really a show. Hmmmm. I don't know. And as for place cards.. I'm thinking of doing stars. Like the hollywood walk of fame stars. A big board that says "starring" and then the stars with the names of the guest and the table they're sitting in.

So... starring... "Joe Shmo" in Beauty and the Beast.

What do you think? I figure we'd stick to the entertainment theme. Oh, and instead of the videographer going to each table for people to say "good luck to you guys"... I'm going to set up a red carpet type thing at the entrance of atlantic dance, have a camera there and a big banner behind it with our names on it. Kinda like a red carpet premiere... and have people say what they have to say on camera ... with lights and a hand held mic.

Woah. Now, I'm going overboard!

I love the idea of the whole premiere thing, that is what's so great about these boards, we never would have thought of that!

Congratulations and good luck!

i say you still go for that! maybe have two tables of each show and nameit by each by date or somehitng. it wuld really go with your theme and i am sure they can think of two diffrent centerpieces for each show? i hope you make it work it is too cute not too

i say you still go for that! maybe have two tables of each show and nameit by each by date or somehitng. it wuld really go with your theme and i am sure they can think of two diffrent centerpieces for each show? i hope you make it work it is too cute not too

DITTO! Still go for it...I think it is too good of an idea to waste!

OOOh! It's too great of an idea not to use it!! Could you do a combination of table tops? (like some people do high ones and low ones?) Have some with your premiere idea and others with something to accent it? Or floral that continues your theme? Glow cubes? It is such a unique idea and such a reflection of your Disney time. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter