NJ DIS Meet to Benefit GKTW - July 16! $1750.00 RAISED!! WAY TO GO! UPDATE in #293!

That would be one of the pics Christine took. Sorry to mislead - I saw the actual pose for the picture.

Don't worry! I sent the pics over to Michelle.

Sorry the video is taking longer than expected to post everyone. Christine really helped by taking dozens of pics for us and she had to mail me a CD with them. I should have it tomorrow and then it's video time!!! :banana: Keep checking this thread for a link!

Nah, you just need to convince John and Kevin to donate another Dinner Review package......:thumbsup2:

DH, are you telling me I could match Janet's winning bid if there was another???? :rolleyes1

I think John and Kevin have already gone above and beyond. :cheer2:

Nah, you just need to convince John and Kevin to donate another Dinner Review package......:thumbsup2:

DH, are you telling me I could match Janet's winning bid if there was another???? :rolleyes1

I think John and Kevin have already gone above and beyond. :cheer2:

Don't worry you two. Linda and I already have our next big "event' in the works. Hold onto your checkbooks! You just might get what you wish for! ;)

Don't worry! I sent the pics over to Michelle.

Sorry the video is taking longer than expected to post everyone. Christine really helped by taking dozens of pics for us and she had to mail me a CD with them. I should have it tomorrow and then it's video time!!! :banana: Keep checking this thread for a link!

I saw the pics from Nikki - they were great! Normally, one of my kids looks goofy (no pun intended!!!). :rolleyes1

Hi Guys
it was so much fun but i know when you have alot of people at meets you can meet only just so many people . it is hard to say hello to everyone even with not talking to everyone it was so much fun .
I will say I was so lucky to win on the silent auction the hess truck and epic mickey .
Out of all the thing we won i just want to say Thank you to the person that donated the 25th Annerversary WDW poster that i won it had alot of meaning to me it was the first year me and then girlfriend went to disney and got hooked line and sinker in the disney bug . then girlfriend became my wife so it had a sentamental meaning for this i have to give you a big Thank You :wizard:

It was our pleasure! I'm so happy to hear that, you've made my day :thumbsup2
Lois (and Greg)

Speaking of being careful what you wish for.... Pop-Tart flavor!

polls_popcorn_n_lox_5404_144030_answer_4_xlarge.jpeg

Nikki- do you need the pics John took as well- or can you get them off facebook?

Would you be able to email them to me as a zip file or are there too many? I tried to get a few yesterday, but it takes forever thanks to FB.

Speaking of being careful what you wish for.... Pop-Tart flavor!

polls_popcorn_n_lox_5404_144030_answer_4_xlarge.jpeg

:scared1: Is this what I'd have to eat if we get it up to $1500? :rotfl2:

Do I hear someone wanting to reopen bidding? -rubbing hands together-

I will bid $1,000, if it includes R/T airfare from PHL to MCO, via Southwest Airlines, and a 4 star hotel on International Drive. $1,500 if it includes 5 days in ALL STAR Resort, $1,750 if it includes 5 days at Old Key West (1BR, please), $2,000 if it includes a 1BR Savanna view at Animal Kingdom Villas, and $2,250 if it includes 5 days / Concierge at AKV. Of, if it helps, I do NOT need a car rental!
popcorn::

it was so much fun but i know when you have alot of people at meets you can meet only just so many people . it is hard to say hello to everyone even with not talking to everyone it was so much fun.
I will say I was so lucky to win on the silent auction the hess truck and epic mickey.

I donated the Hess Truck ... have a HUGE collection ... and donate some of my duplicates when the need arises! :thumbsup2

Steven (& Donna)

You mean just because you heard, "ALL of them??" and then saw a very happy young lady zoom by to the back room with the pin container firmly in hand?

Oh she was thrilled! She actually paid for half of them, which was what convinced me to bid higher. She never uses her own money, so I knew she really wanted them!

She's an avid pin collector and these were a really special collection!

That is just great, Winnie! I am so glad she won them!! It seems like so many DISers won something special to them at Saturday's meet. It makes me smile! :goodvibes

I wanted to give them to her when I saw her looking through them so intently. I had to remind myself they didn't belong to me any more, so I couldn't. It made me so happy when she won them.

Oh she was thrilled! She actually paid for half of them, which was what convinced me to bid higher. She never uses her own money, so I knew she really wanted them!

She's an avid pin collector and these were a really special collection!

Could you please let me know where the pic is with the kids who won the vinylmations? They're my kids, and I didn't even know they won until I saw them walking around with them!!! Thanks!!!

Michelle (another one.... ;))

Yay to the vinylmation winners! They are part of the Park 3 series.

We didn't table hop much either, though we met Steven and Donna, and Ellen over lunch. Every time you go to a Dis event, you meet a few more people, put a few more pieces of the Dis puzzle together. It adds up over time.

I'm glad you love the litho. So did I, but it deserved to move on to someone who might actually frame and hang it - and this was the perfect cause.

Vinylmations scare me :scared1: - but I loved the picture with the three kids who won them.

Vinylmations are cute to me so I started collecting. Not all of them, mind you, but the series, I liked and the special tin ones for special events.

I have a coupon for Michaels, so I think I'm going to head over there and see about framing it. I LOVE it!! :love:

VERY INTERESTING! I was thinking about bidding on the NYC / Central Park litho ... and I donated the Beach Club litho. Did you get the DVC postcards along with the Beach Club litho? We received them many years ago ... never used them ... thought someone might as well use them.

Steven (& Donna)

yes, Donna, I got them! :goodvibes :wave2:

and thank you for not bidding on the NYC liltho. :rotfl:

I used to feel the same way about Vinylmations, but then got hooked when I bought a clear one. I don't like all of the series and usually stick with the holiday ones. I also have the brightly colored Go Mickey series and some other specialty ones. I'm eager to see what I can find out in DL next week!! :)

Hi! Would love to do another dis meet!

I like the idea of a Cars 2 fundraiser! There is a small local theater we could rent from 10 AM - 12 Noon for private parties. Dunellen Theater. It's an old converted theater- they removed every other row of seats and put in coffee tables. They serve pizza, soda beer (not sure how early they serve alcohol though). This is not a fancy theater- no 3d or digital projection.

I could call to see if they can give us better pricing than what is listed on the webpage. http://www.dunellen-theater.com/

Dunellen is near Bridgewater. It's a small town, but this theater has become popular with families because of their dinner and a movie.

I know this is very similar to the Boston meet, but maybe it could be a multiple-city, Cars 2 GTKTW fundraiser/meet.

I also like the Medieval Times event! I haven't been there in years!

LOVE this idea! It's such a cute theatre! :idea:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter