Nikki & Chris' PJ - 5/5/08 - 5 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG.... I almost forgot, things have been so hectic... we had our Pre-wedding Bon Voyage Reception this past Saturday on April 26th and I am so happy to report that my FIL's did NOT invite a Priest. Of course, there was other massive manipulative, inconsiderate, mean drama, but it could have been a lot worse.

:banana:

YAY!!!! :yay: I am so happy for you!! Have a wonderful time!! I can't wait to see your TR since we have twin weddings!!!

Have a magical wedding day!!! I wish you and your DF all the best!

Nikki.. Glad your at home reception worked out okay!

your wedding is so close! :yay::yay::yay: When do you leave?

Cant wait to hear all about it!!!!:goodvibes:

Nikki - have a wonderful time. I have enjoyed reading your planning journal and have gotten some great tips. I am looking forward to your trip report even more. Sorry your dress is too big but HURRAY for you on losing the weight. Did you ever take advantage of the gym that we were speaking about a few months ago?

Also glad their wasn't a priest at your at home party.

Have a wonderful time.

Linda

Hi nikki,

I don't know how I missed your PJ this whole time, but I just got caught up on it!! Everything looks so beautiful, you are going to have a fabulous wedding! Its soooo close!!! I'm very excited for you!:goodvibes

YAY!!!! :yay: I am so happy for you!! Have a wonderful time!! I can't wait to see your TR since we have twin weddings!!!

Have a magical wedding day!!! I wish you and your DF all the best!

have a wonderful wedding and a lifetime of happiness.....:goodvibes

Nikki.. Glad your at home reception worked out okay!

your wedding is so close! :yay::yay::yay: When do you leave?

Cant wait to hear all about it!!!!:goodvibes:

Nikki - have a wonderful time. I have enjoyed reading your planning journal and have gotten some great tips. I am looking forward to your trip report even more. Sorry your dress is too big but HURRAY for you on losing the weight. Did you ever take advantage of the gym that we were speaking about a few months ago?

Also glad their wasn't a priest at your at home party.

Have a wonderful time.

Linda

Hi nikki,

I don't know how I missed your PJ this whole time, but I just got caught up on it!! Everything looks so beautiful, you are going to have a fabulous wedding! Its soooo close!!! I'm very excited for you!:goodvibes

Thank you all so much! EEEEEEEkkkkkkkkkk our flight is at 2:20 pm, but we are still kinda packing and running errands. Yikes!!!!:scared1:

I can't wait to set foot in Disney!

Nikki,

Have a wonderful wedding!!! Just found your pj and can't wait to read your tr and see photos. I am so sure you will look absolutely stunning.

Hooray! I am so glad they didn't spring a ceremony on you - that was scaring me :scared1:

Have a fantabulous time! I can't wait to read your trippie! :surfweb:

It will all be wonderful! I can not wait to hear all about it! :love:

Have a wonderful and safe wedding!!! I cant wait to read when you get back!

Damn it i missed you!

Have an absolutely fantastic wedding day!

Cant wait to hear all about it

From another Nicola & Chris lol

Nikki!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to be getting to Disney on your wedding day so I just want to say Congrats and it's going to be a beautiful day!!!!!!!!!!! I hope I get to see you there :)

Wow, what a great PJ! I am so sad that I just now found it... I have been missing out for a few months. I hope you are having an amazing time in Disney. Your wedding is just two days away! I can't wait for your TR when you return.

My wedding will be at Sea Breeze Point too, just 44 days away. :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter