Nikki & Chris' PJ - 5/5/08 - 5 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 is gorgeous and would look so beautiful with your hair color and long, flowing waves/curls. The other 2 are pretty, too, but #3 is just something else entirely! Good luck choosing.

I like #2 and #3!! #3 is definately a princess tiara. :) and it would look really nice with your hair.

#3 gets my vote - it's beautiful! :bride:

I really like your 1" heel shoes too - would you mind sharing where you got them?

Thanks!

I love your ring!!! Aquamarine is my birthstone :)

Your wedding is going to be gorgeous,I love the colors :) I vote for tiara 3! love the hair pics!!!!

YAY can you believe it,your getting so close.I come down the day you get married!!!!

I'm not sure if you've already bought your Mickey and Minnie wedding cake topper, but I saw Bride and Groom cake toppers that can be bought separately in a magazine I bought today. The website is weddingstar.com. They're not too expensive, so I'm not sure if they qualify as keepsake quality, but they have some really cute (and funny!) designs. Hope it helps! :)

I looooooooooooooooove #3!! :lovestruc

By the way, I really like those 1" heels! Where did you get them? I have problems with my feet so I won't be able to wear really high heels either. :goodvibes I was hoping that I wouldn't have to wear something "old lady" and those are gorgeous! :woohoo:

Love your plans btw if I haven't said it already!

#3 gets my vote - it's beautiful! :bride:

I really like your 1" heel shoes too - would you mind sharing where you got them?

Thanks!

Thank you!! I'm glad you like the shoes. They are really really comfortable and I do think they are pretty. I got them online from this website...
http://www.elegantbridaldiscount.com/bridalshoes.html. I've seen them on other websites too, but this site had the best price when I ordered them. I think they are $70 + on zappos.com. They were delivered in a little over a week and they looked perfect when they arrived.

I like #2.

Looked at your dream cake. Did you see Kendra's $1700 one? Would hate to see how much Disney would have charged for yours! :eek:

I know !!!:scared1: Kendra's cake is gorgeous, but eeek $1700!! :scared1: When they sent me the cake cd, I was terrified. I didn't even ask them to price my dream cake. Maybe I should ask them to price it, just for fun. :lmao:

Just catching up on your PJ. I must say I like number 3.

I vote for number 3!!!! Very pretty!

#3 is gorgeous and would look so beautiful with your hair color and long, flowing waves/curls. The other 2 are pretty, too, but #3 is just something else entirely! Good luck choosing.

I like #2 and #3!! #3 is definately a princess tiara. :) and it would look really nice with your hair.

I think #2 is very elegant and has a classic beauty look about it.:goodvibes

I love #3!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

YAY, Thank you all so much for helping me decide. The winner is definitely #3. I may order it this week! :cheer2: :cheer2:

I love your ring!!! Aquamarine is my birthstone :)

Your wedding is going to be gorgeous,I love the colors :) I vote for tiara 3! love the hair pics!!!!

YAY can you believe it,your getting so close.I come down the day you get married!!!!

Thank you Lynn. When is your bday! I remember you said you were a pisces too, so Happy Birthday soon (or Happy Belated birthday!!) :cheer2: LOL!! we are both getting so close. I'm so excited, I can't wait!

I'm not sure if you've already bought your Mickey and Minnie wedding cake topper, but I saw Bride and Groom cake toppers that can be bought separately in a magazine I bought today. The website is weddingstar.com. They're not too expensive, so I'm not sure if they qualify as keepsake quality, but they have some really cute (and funny!) designs. Hope it helps! :)

Thank you for the tip. See this is our dilemma... there are a few cake toppers with mixed couples, but all of them are plastic or resin. We would prefer $50 more to get something that is porcelain, but they really don't have porcelain mixed couples, even at weddingstar.com.
We were thinking to give up on our bride and groom search and get this, but we're really not sure yet...
porcelaincoach.jpg

I like the Lenox Mickey and Minnie topper or Cinderella's carriage.

Linda

Thank you Linda, I need to figure out which one we are going to go with pretty soon. We need to order it asap. Maybe I should ask everyone to vote on that too!

Just catching up on your PJ, sorry it's a little late but I really love #3 too!! It's a perfect tiara for a Disney Wedding! :goodvibes

I didn't get a chance to check out all your choices, but the dresses are beautiful.

I'm so sorry you're having problems with the Catholics! I don't quite see how their souls are in jeopardy here, but I don't get a lot of the RC stuff.

We go to a UU - Unitarian Universalist - church here in NJ. Some of the people are a little out there, but most are very nice and we feel at home. Many, many members are "ex-Catholic". Some still believe parts of the religion, others don't. It doesn't matter there. They don't tell you what to believe. I love the minister there, he's a very loving & spiritual person.

Are you freaking!!!! your 23 days away!!!!AHHHH we are getting so close!!!

My birthday was the 13th! of March!!!!!

Just catching up on your PJ, sorry it's a little late but I really love #3 too!! It's a perfect tiara for a Disney Wedding! :goodvibes

Thank you for voting! I LOVE LOVE LOVE #3 and it definitely won the votes, but just this week, I decided to just use the circlet. As things get closer, money is getting tighter and it's hard to shell out an extra $100 when I already have something that I do love too (not nearly as much, but I do still love it).

I didn't get a chance to check out all your choices, but the dresses are beautiful.

I'm so sorry you're having problems with the Catholics! I don't quite see how their souls are in jeopardy here, but I don't get a lot of the RC stuff.

We go to a UU - Unitarian Universalist - church here in NJ. Some of the people are a little out there, but most are very nice and we feel at home. Many, many members are "ex-Catholic". Some still believe parts of the religion, others don't. It doesn't matter there. They don't tell you what to believe. I love the minister there, he's a very loving & spiritual person.

popcorn:: subscribing

Hi Gillian, it's ok. I don't really understand their belief that their souls are in jeopardy either, but I understand that they fully believe it and they have a right to believe whatever they want. They don't have a right to force that on us though and I am hoping that at some point they realize that.

Are you freaking!!!! your 23 days away!!!!AHHHH we are getting so close!!!

My birthday was the 13th! of March!!!!!

No you are 22 days away!!!!!! YAY

Hi Lynn, EEEEkKK I am 23 days away, I think. :confused3 I am getting more and more excited everyday! It's such a great experience. I completely don't have anything done but that's ok.

Are you freaking out!! You are 25 days away!

Oh btw, I have been so busy, I have had such a hard time finding time to post, but I am sorry about your 2nd accident and I'm glad you are ok!

Ohhhhh and also, I think I saw your DF during my morning commute into the city. If not then your DF has a twin walking around out there. :) :)

I have to start by saying that being back at work is AMAZING, because of all of the magical money I get to spend on my Disney wedding! But work is AWFUL, because it is sooooooooooooo hard to get my disboard fix!

So, here are some VERY super quick updates...

- We had to shorten our honeymoon again. It was initially going to be May 5-16, then we shortened it to May 5-13. Now it's May 5-9. :sad1: But the good thing is that we will be staying at AKL the whole time instead of POFQ as originally planned. :yay:

- Neither of my two dresses fit. The Disney one is now (5 inches too big in the hip area). The NJ reception dress came in too small (5 inches too small in the bodice/bust area). So everyday after work I've been running around doing fittings and such.
Also I cannot find a long line bra that is actually comfortable. Any suggestions are welcome??

- Our BEO came in at $11674 including service charges and taxes, and everything is officially paid for!! Thanks to Dad!!:yay:

- And lastly, the most interesting tidbit, IMO... about a week ago my FMIL was beyond SHOCKED when she discovered that we were going to be married by a Reverend. First of all, she didn't know what a Reverend was, she thought they were judges and was shocked to find out that they are somewhat the protestant version of a priest. DF explained that. Then I had to explain what protestant was and that protestants and catholics read the exact same bible - old AND new testaments. I don't know if this knowledge will make a difference, but I just think it was interesting that she assumed that since we were getting married at Disney, a judge or other similarly appointed person was going to be officiating.

Thats all I have for now. I promise I will post a TR when we get back! And I will try my best to post some updates (with pics) before we go.

:flower3:
Nikki

So we are leaving for our Cinco de Mayo wedding, tomorrow! We are so excited :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: , but sad that we can't go today:sad2: !

Thank you all so much for your help in the past few months. I will do a TR when I get back, and hopefully it can help others. :flower3:

Nikki

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter