• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"nice guys finish last"

Depends. There is a difference between being nice and a push over. If your nice, I beleive you can finish first. If you are a pushover, you're not gonna get anywhere.

trust me.. by life experiences.. its true lol... and, a lot of times, nice guys dont finish at all lol

It does depend on the situation.
In sports, you can't be nice and let everyone through. In life, if you want something, you should be assertive to get it. Sure, over all you should be nice though.

YES!
My boyfriend is wonderful, he is so nice! He was the first one out of his mates to have a steady girlfriend (me) and we've been going out 3 years and still love each other to pieces.
He also plays ultimate frisbee, which is a team game based on niceness. There are no ref's, you have to call it nicely. If someone calls it a certain way, you accept it. His team are great bunch of people, so nice guys can come first!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter