NFL 2023/2024 season thread

Buzz Rules

To Infinity and Beyond
NFL 2023/2024 season thread. Make your predictions early folks. Mine is that the NY Giants will loose their first four games and win the rest of the season, make the playoffs and loose first round. šŸˆ

I would love to know what the parlay is for an Orioles world series followed by a Ravens super bowl. Google doesn't have an answer. I know Im getting way ahead of myself.

As a longtime Packers fan, Iā€™m just glad Rodgers has moved on. Yes, I said it. Loved him in his earlier days, but he got so darn dramatic later on. Ready for a new era, even if we have to make changes and rebuild for a bit. Go Pack, go šŸ’ššŸ’›

Just watching for this week. Our family members have our favorites - Cowboys, Rams, and 49ers, and all three are playing today, so weā€™re enjoying them and getting back in football season groove. Iā€™ve got my team earrings on in support. Lo.

šŸ–¤šŸ’›āšœļøāšœļøšŸ–¤šŸ’›

Saints win!
The Saints are one of my favorite NFC teams as is Green Bay. My AFC team is the Ravens who won but there was at least one season ending injury and might be a few others waiting on MRIs. Do other teams play their starters at some point during the pre-season games? We have not for a while and it seems like we always have these injuries every year and wonder if that is why.

Ok, so even though I was happy for the Packers to part ways with Rodgers, I certainly hope he is not seriously injured. Manā€¦.that just stinks.
4 plays in. Wilson isnā€™t doing too bad, considering, but what a blow to the team.
Rodgers out for the rest of the season with a torn Achilles. Ouch...for him, and the Jets
Oh man :( Sorry to read this about A Rodgers

Jets fan are used to do dealing with a lot of rando crap. First round draft busts. The butt fumble. Tebow. Joe Namath hitting on my sister (actually happened, she handled him just fine).

This is just par for the course. But they are a win now team suddenly facing ā€˜now what?ā€™ Question is who are they gonna sign to support Wilson and take over if he stumbles ; Flacco? Wentz? Trade for Jameis Winston?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter