NEXUS renewal - interview required?

We are renewing in less than 2 years so I will try to remember to apply for renewal early. Luckily we live 5 minutes from YUL and less than 1h from a land crossing. When we applied the first time my daughter did her interview at YUL (only one spot available) and the rest of us drove to Champlain, NY for ours to save weeks on the interview date offered. Having my daughter do her interview before us was a small issue but it worked out at the end.

You can apply 1 year out from your expiry. We applied 4.5 months out which should have been ages, but I’ll be doing it 1 year out from now on!

You can apply 1 year out from your expiry. We applied 4.5 months out which should have been ages, but I’ll be doing it 1 year out from now on!

Yeah - so will I. We just filed our renewal in early December - we expire in July. Who knows how long it will take now! The only saving grace is that we can use our current one for Feb & May and our next trip probably won't be until September so hopefully we will get it before then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter