News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree - the July 4th Holiday will be WDW's first "big test" with increased crowds and possibly new in park reduced measures. Disney will need to gauge how things are going leading up to Oct.
We will be down there the 7/3-10 and we have been saying all along that they will be testing at least Harmonious on the 4th! so we have Epcot booked specifically for that. We also are staying at BLT with the hopes of a surprise MK display of some sort. fingers crossed

once again if you have a 16/17 teen boy they have nothing!!! with all the Marvel ones they can throw those kids a bone.......
I mean, the droid one might appeal to a teen boy. But honestly there’s not that much variety in the discounted ones from that post anyway.

We will be down there the 7/3-10 and we have been saying all along that they will be testing at least Harmonious on the 4th! so we have Epcot booked specifically for that. We also are staying at BLT with the hopes of a surprise MK display of some sort. fingers crossed
I am banking that you are absolutely correct on Harmonious! I think this is the critical date (July 4th) for the testing of the new show. A lot of things have been leading to this and I would not be at all surprised to see this happen. Of all the parks, Epcot gives the best distancing for fireworks. And staying at BLT - I am hoping you get those surprise displays from MK - that would make for one awesome addition to an amazing vacation!

I am banking that you are absolutely correct on Harmonious! I think this is the critical date (July 4th) for the testing of the new show. A lot of things have been leading to this and I would not be at all surprised to see this happen. Of all the parks, Epcot gives the best distancing for fireworks. And staying at BLT - I am hoping you get those surprise displays from MK - that would make for one awesome addition to an amazing vacation!
from your typing fingers to Bob Chapeks ears....lol 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
Hooray more hotels and dining reopening. Come on expanding beyond local visitors June 15th as well.

Last edited:
I mean why would they create a special party logo if there was no party this year?! Things are looking up!

Last year was supposed to be 25. It's entirely possible that logo waa done prior to march or soon after things closed given when they normally announce things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter