News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
There really seems to be no need for masks in a video...they are standing alone...Fingers Crossed!

My takeaway is the news of an emergency center at Flamingo Crossings for guests and locals. I can't imagine how many onsite guests struggle(d) to find a provider in emergency situations; this location with WDW centralizes healthcare. I thought one of the items listed was Rx and equipment delivery as a coming option. We'll see details shortly, I'm sure.

I never really thought about where to go if we had a medical emergency onsite.

Maybe this will be cause for some optimism after this some what let down:

"Walt Disney Company has its fiscal second quarter 2021 financial results webcast beginning on May 13, 2021. A portion of this is usually devoted to forward-looking expectations, with positive changes meant to create optimism among investors on the call. That earnings call would present the perfect opportunity for Disney to announce plans to relax physical distancing and increase attendance"

Maybe this will be cause for some optimism after this some what let down:

"Walt Disney Company has its fiscal second quarter 2021 financial results webcast beginning on May 13, 2021. A portion of this is usually devoted to forward-looking expectations, with positive changes meant to create optimism among investors on the call. That earnings call would present the perfect opportunity for Disney to announce plans to relax physical distancing and increase attendance"
IT'S SO FAR AWAY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter