News Round Up 2020

We watched the Easter parade, too! I miss the old way, too. Now, it's like talking as the floats pass by in the background then cut to music performance, Disney commercial, in-program-not-quite-a-commercial advertisement, cut to another song. I want to see the parade! The floats! The characters! The Christmas parade is almost unwatchable now.

I didn’t even watch it last year. Instead, I found a high quality recording of the full Christmas parade on Youtube (from a party I think) and we watched it on the tv. No annoying narration either!

NEWS

Beginning today, and for a limited time, families can add some Disney magic to their bedtime routines with the Disney Bedtime Hotline.
When you can call the toll-free number, (877) 7-MICKEY, you can hear [one of] six special goodnight messages from either Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, or Goofy.

The phone number will be available through April 30, 2020, throughout the United States. Callers can also opt-in for a one-time text message.

https://www.wdwinfo.com/entertainme...turns-with-special-message-from-mickey-mouse/

NEWS

Beginning today, and for a limited time, families can add some Disney magic to their bedtime routines with the Disney Bedtime Hotline.
When you can call the toll-free number, (877) 7-MICKEY, you can hear [one of] six special goodnight messages from either Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, or Goofy.

The phone number will be available through April 30, 2020, throughout the United States. Callers can also opt-in for a one-time text message.

https://www.wdwinfo.com/entertainme...turns-with-special-message-from-mickey-mouse/
This is great! Hope they extend it internationally at some point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter