News Round Up 2020

I"d also like for Disney to put all of their old marketing videos and parades(from when Regis and Joan used to host) on Disney +. They're so fun. I watched one yesterday on youtube. I miss the way they used to run the parades on holidays.

Some of those are so cringy bad I am sure Disney wants us to forget about them - watched a Kraft Presents the Walt Disney World 10th anniversary special yesterday, and wowsa, was that, um not good,

And it is selling out! The only available, as of right now, is the challenge and the space mountain virtual. Wowza. Lots of us miss rD.
I wasn't surprised at the high demand, but I was definitely worried after 40 minutes in queue, and that was after getting in the queue 15 minutes before on sale time. Glad I made it in. You figure at this point people are definitely going to jump on things that won't be cancelled.

Where were the execs going to go? It isn’t like there is a high demand for them right now.

Not everything is shut down right now, and in most executive positions they transfer across fields easy enough. I agree, not high demand RIGHT NOW... but that's the point of a retention bonus. If they accept they HAVE to stay for 2 years or repay...

Also something of note, got an email survey from Universal on the following:

I would be so incredibly excited for this if it comes to pass. Some of the listed properties were:

Lord of the Rings
Star Trek
Attack on Titan
Doctor Who
Westworld

Basically, any popular anime/sci fi/fantasy property not already owned by Disney.

View attachment 488393

I would be so incredibly excited for this if it comes to pass. Some of the listed properties were:

Lord of the Rings
Star Trek
Attack on Titan
Doctor Who
Westworld

Basically, any popular anime/sci fi/fantasy property not already owned by Disney.
I could so get behind this. I don't do HHN because I don't like horror, but would love to see that kind of experience for something more my taste. I'm thinking anything Nintendo would be phenomenal!

View attachment 488393

Lord of the Rings
Star Trek
Attack on Titan
Doctor Who
Westworld

I would be shocked and amazed if they got anyone from the Tolkein Foundation to sign off on Lord of the Rings. They have jealously guarded that property for decades. But I would love to see an immersive Lord of the Rings land somewhere...

View attachment 488393

Lord of the Rings
Star Trek
Attack on Titan
Doctor Who
Westworld

Did Disney get Futurama with the Fox purchase? If not that's could be a fun area. Or a Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

Or like an 80s cartoon area: Voltron, He-Man, etc

I"d also like for Disney to put all of their old marketing videos and parades(from when Regis and Joan used to host) on Disney +. They're so fun. I watched one yesterday on youtube. I miss the way they used to run the parades on holidays.

We watched the Easter parade, too! I miss the old way, too. Now, it's like talking as the floats pass by in the background then cut to music performance, Disney commercial, in-program-not-quite-a-commercial advertisement, cut to another song. I want to see the parade! The floats! The characters! The Christmas parade is almost unwatchable now.

I don't know, I'd have to see what's there, can't say I retained movie names from disney from jr high and high school but I know I watched them. We had Disney channel as an add on. Zenon movies for sure, there was some ridic one with Justin Timberlake.

MMC, their concerts and emeral cove would get me, I watch clips on you tube. I also vaguely remember the disney channel showing a new kids concert on a free preview weekend, pretty sure I recorded it. Oh and umm what's the name that Fergie came from that was on Disney. I think Mario Lopez was a dancer the first season. That'd be good too but I don't know if that was a dis show or just one they showed.

ETA Kids Incorporated!
Zenon is on Disney+

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter