News Round Up 2020

It has been on and off for the last few days. It dipped down to 79 a couple days back, then was back up to around 95 the next day. It's a great time to buy, to be honest.
I don't know .. not sure if it has hit the low point yet. I am sure it will go down more when/if the parks announce they plan on re-opening.

Just posted this on the Disney+ thread, too, but don't get too excited just yet. Original source is SlashFilm, which isn't always credible. I'd wait until another source like Variety or Hollywood Reporter confirms before 100% buying into it.

I've heard its confirmed that Ahsoka is in S2 but that the casting may still just be a rumor. Though, I do think she is a perfect fit

I dont want to give spoilers to Rebels but yeah she sort of would be aging slowly. Also, I would assume this is going to be a lot of mocap/cgi and prosthetics so Rosario's age wouldn't matter as much
Rosario Dawson is 40... that shouldn't be too far off... She's just a darn good looking 40. I think she'll be awesome in the role and I'm happy Ahsoka, my favorite non-OT character, still has a roll.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter