News Round Up 2020

I doubt your 4 year old will want to watch the whole movie. If he likes to run around like you say I don’t see him sitting still for this movie.
My 5 year old was bored for the first 2/3 of the movie (we saw it in the theater opening weekend). I thought it was fine, but more appealing to elementary aged kids.

I see it mentions the 24th as when they would have that info (at the earliest) - wonder if that points to when they would announce more about the closures ... Which would also be one week out from people who's vacation was set to start on the 1st
I was expecting the info this weekend but yeah they can’t wait too much past a week out so I would have to think we will hear for sure by the 24th.

No matter when they announce the WDW closure extension it will be an overload on the call centers.
Indeed but if the volume hasn’t dissipated from the last wave, I’d think they’d want to delay until it does (or they can’t possibly wait any longer)

They may also be looking to add more online functionality. American Airlines has added a bunch of large buttons to every page make it super easy to cancel and rebook online. Perhaps Disney wants to do something similar before the next wave.

Indeed but if the volume hasn’t dissipated from the last wave, I’d think they’d want to delay until it does (or they can’t possibly wait any longer)

They may also be looking to add more online functionality. American Airlines has added a bunch of large buttons to every page make it super easy to cancel and rebook online. Perhaps Disney wants to do something similar before the next wave.
Disney has waived fees and it’s fairly simple to cancel online or have your TA do it. Rebooking obviously a bit more involved.

I doubt your 4 year old will want to watch the whole movie. If he likes to run around like you say I don’t see him sitting still for this movie.

She’s pretty active, but also sit’s and does crafts for hours. Currently into the Met Operas. But, shelter at home starting to have an impact with not getting to do dance, swimming, gymnastics. Thanks for the heads up!

no idea what this is, but now I want to see some competition for driving trams at Disney ... speed, obstacle course, maximum number of passengers, etc.
They literally showed NASCAR drivers playing a nascar video game on FS1 today. With announcers and commercial breaks.

Content is hard to come by right now, and I think tram races would be at least as popular as pretend driving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter