News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

An interesting take on the Star Wars news. I somewhat agree, though I also feel that producers, directors, etc don't have to go one way or the other and often show plenty of flexibility in switching between genres and tropes. Taika Waitita is a pretty good example as I love Thor: Ragnorak but clearly the man can switch gears when he puts up something like Jojo Rabbit next. Anyway, we will see what this next chapter of Star Wars brings. I could just be an oddball however given how little I liked The Last Jedi and how much I enjoyed Solo, but this column about D&D giving up on their SW's trilogy is an interesting read.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/films/2...ition-would-have-galactic-travesty-lucasfilm/

oh good, not going on the week we are there in February

So it is going on the week we are there. And it is scheduled for a Friday night on a day and night we intended to spend at MK. I know they don't close the park early for it, but how do folks think it will impact crowds that day and night?

So it is going on the week we are there. And it is scheduled for a Friday night on a day and night we intended to spend at MK. I know they don't close the park early for it, but how do folks think it will impact crowds that day and night?

It says that they let those guests with tickets in at 7pm so they can see the Fireworks before the event so my guess would be that it would be more crowded for Fireworks that night but the rest of the day might be a bit lower crowds due to people wanting to avoid the park that has a party that night

3 hard ticket events scheduled during our February/March trip, 2 DVC and 1 $$ after hours event.

3 hard ticket events scheduled during our February/March trip, 2 DVC and 1 $$ after hours event.
As disappointing as this is, my experience has been that attending a park where a hard ticket event is being held in the evening is the very best day to go! The event will cause many people to choose a different park and you will be able to do a lot more than normal in less amount of time.

We now plan our MK days in September on party days and get tons done between 9am and 6pm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter