News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think it could fit at DHS - another “world” to immerse you in
Plus then they could bring back the Osborne Christmas Lights on the cityscape.

Bulldoze Dinoland and give us Zootopia!! :D
Or you know just use the massive amounts of unused land instead of getting rid of anything.

Whenever I go go to Disneyland with people who are, let’s say, less than Disney fans, I take them to White Water Snacks. The food is good and I’ve never seen it remotely crowded. I’m then looked at with an awed reverence for having taken them to a place at Disney where they don’t have to wait in lines. That, combined with taking them on touring plans that make their day in the parks enjoyable and not stressful, ensures I’m able to convert yet another friend/family member to the love of all things Disney! White Water Snacks is not insignificant in it’s role in my master plan, and so I’m happy to see it back open :)

Well, with they way they tend to bet porting things from one park to others probably only time before one comes to WDW (I noticed they called this the “first” Zootopia themed land )
And I’d bet it will get copied over to the Walt Disney Studios expansion at Disneyland Paris. There is a large chunk of space there that doesn’t have anything (between Frozen and the existing part of the park). Probably a Phase 2...

Where do you guys usually stay?

The prices are high, and the value/service level keeps dipping. Is it first time/once in a lifetime vacationers who are paying this?

ETA: I mean $300 a night for a motel with doors on the outside is crazy pants imho.
Riviera is priced just under BLT, and people keep that thing pretty booked up. :)

NEWS

Disney ranked # 4 on the Fortune Magazine List of the "world's most admired companies" and #1 for the Entertainment industry

View attachment 377591
But... but... I thought the company was going downhill based on what I read on boards...?!? :rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter