• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a sucker for these as it brings me more back to my youth and identified with Andy when he had to "grow up" and put away childish things, etc.

So I am very into this and see where it goes ... the actors keep talking about how emotional this is so I wonder if it is this time Woody knows it is time for him to move on and he doesn't go back
Yeah that’s my question. Maybe Woody doesn’t go back.

no way Woody knows his life's purpose! Im wondering though if it ends with like a montage where we see the cycle of life for woody as he goes through more kids? idk.

But then the door would be shut on future films, and I think they like to milk the franchise.

And it must be working too, as my 5 year old niece wanted all the toys for her birthday, so they got another generation.

But then the door would be shut on future films, and I think they like to milk the franchise.

And it must be working too, as my 5 year old niece wanted all the toys for her birthday, so they got another generation.
I think it's a matter of Tom Hanks and Tim Allen being done?

That is true but you can’t make Toy Story films forever. The first is over 23 years old now.

lol, you can make any film forever. James Bond has 24 films. All it would take to continue to Toy Story series is the story shifting focus from the main protagonists we know to new ones.

lol, you can make any film forever. James Bond has 24 films. All it would take to continue to Toy Story series is the story shifting focus from the main protagonists we know to new ones.
To me Bond is a little different than an animated film.

I dunno about Woody not going back.... I mean I guess they could go that way, but it wouldn't really fit with the values of the character -- he is pretty steadfast in his ways and beliefs about a toy's purpose, and so on. He's been almost swayed to that in the past (Toy Story 2) but always resolves in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter