News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could still do Woody without Tom Hanks, since his brother does most of the Woody Voiceing for Video Games and other Merch. But Yes buzz is Harder to revoice

That seems odd. You'd think they would continue to offer the Toy Story Land one after SWGE opens due to the high demand of people wanting to go to that park. I am sure there are plenty of people that would get this just to get those attractions out of the way so they can spend the day at SWGE.

Though, now that I think about it -- maybe it is a crowd control thing. You wonder how many people would buy EMM for Toy Story Land and just skip it to just be first one in line over at Grand Avenue (or wherever they would start the line for entrance into the land).
I'm wondering what will happen with park hours once SWGE opens. Wondering if they might have extended hours in the entire park for a while? Time will tell.

lol, you can make any film forever. James Bond has 24 films. All it would take to continue to Toy Story series is the story shifting focus from the main protagonists we know to new ones.
James Bond is entirely different though.

The franchise is built upon the premise that Bond does NOT have to be played by the same actor. It's firmly entrenched that an actor will play the role and eventually someone will take over their place.

Toy Story Tom Hanks and Tim Allen ARE Buzz and Woody respectively. The franchise would not do well IMO if they switched out the actors with other people. Now I do agree that they could shift the focus to other characters but TBH I would personally want them to name subsequent movies something else other than Toy Story. There's no issue with creating spin offs just make it actually be spin offs IMO. "_____________: A Toy Story Story" (mimicking Star Wars anthology movies) doesn't have quite the same ring to it lol.

Also re: the Awesome Planet movie - if it really well-made and entertaining, it’s an added “people-eater.” Not huge numbers, I’m sure, but still...

I know I would see it once, anything to beat the heat when necessary.

I'm wondering what will happen with park hours once SWGE opens. Wondering if they might have extended hours in the entire park for a while? Time will tell.

I bet they will, at least adding another hour or two at the end of the night or one in the morning. Remember AK used to close at 5pm or something and now it's open a lot later in the summer due to Pandora. I don't think it's a huge stretch that they'd keep things open a bit later. But then again that's some opportunity for monetization. Time will only tell I suppose.

Did I miss the price on this?

Disregard. Found the info.
So, if I go to tomorrow land, and purchase a brick, then am I carrying a brick with me all day? And then packing it to fly it home? The concept is awesome, it just sounds a bit heavy.

So, if I go to tomorrow land, and purchase a brick, then am I carrying a brick with me all day? And then packing it to fly it home? The concept is awesome, it just sounds a bit heavy.
If you're staying at a Disney Resort, you can have your brick sent there. Or you can have Disney ship it to your home address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter