News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's black widow - her hair matches that light blonde bob in the Captain Marvel post-credit scene. The clips in here are obviously some throwbacks and some throw-offs. Cap's hair and beard change throughout too. (I mean other people could have differing looks, too but I tend to focus on Cap... not sure why :rolleyes1)

I'm slightly bias about how recognizable the Avengers theme is because I've had it as my ringtone since the first movie came out.

To be fair to those confused, Black Widow's hair changes six times during this one trailer.

And Thor could be saying, "I like this one" about Stormbreaker (small, unimportant point).

Gonna have to stop reading the news thread for Avengers spoilers, lalalallalala can't hear see you!

Ah well, known risk. We're just working our way through the Marvel movies, I think we've done 13 of the 18 before Infinity War. And not in order at all.

Gonna have to stop reading the news thread for Avengers spoilers, lalalallalala can't hear see you!

Ah well, known risk. We're just working our way through the Marvel movies, I think we've done 13 of the 18 before Infinity War. And not in order at all.

There's an order??

There's an order??
I was really just going off the Marvel Cinematic Universe wiki page, the order they came out in. But really we've just been watching them as we want/hitting up the Netflix ones while they're there so we don't have to pay to rent them. Idk what the true timeline order would be.

Amazing how much more I care about these characters than the remaining Star Wars characters.

And even those in just 2 movies (like Star Wars) GOTG, Ant-Man, B Panther, Spiderman, C Marvel etc.

Not even close.

TLJ really did a number on me. I've been a fan of both Marvel and Star Wars since I was a kid, but I look so much more forward to Endgame than Ep. 9.

They've done a fantastic job with the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

That makes sense! I thought it was one of Clint’s daughters, so like he was thinking about a memory and maybe she didn’t survive the snap? Also, I’m loving the Nat/Clint snippet. Something I never knew I needed. :rolleyes1

Isn't she his daughter?

@rteetz help!

Comics are like a confusing soap opera. I'm really into star wars comics and only have had a passing interest in marvel (the comics, anyway)

Not to get back into it, but the argument was about modern movie soundtracks and their lack of unique themes. The Avengers theme was pointed out as the exception to this - but to me it still highlights the lack of memorable theme music in modern movies that of all the Marvel scores (20+ movies) only that one snippet of music is memorable. And the whole meme of it being used in all sorts of other movies highlights how sort of generic even the Avengers theme really is.

I not 100% positive but I think yes it’s his daughter.

The implication of the trailer is that it's his daughter. Marvel trailers are not known for being honest. (Remember the hulk running with the Avengers in Wakanda and the lack of Infinity Stones on Thanos' gauntlet? Changes that were made to hide plot points.)

Edit: It is also quite possible that it could be Kate Bishop (Hawkeye's eventual replacement) but that is not how it's being sold to us.

Last edited:
Kate Bishop is not Clint Barton's daughter in the comics. They don't even have the same last name. That said, the MCU has changed such things before.

I don't even know how you guys knew that was Kate Bishop. Mentioned somewhere? Snoop on the casting?
It’s all over Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter