News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't she his daughter?

@rteetz help!

Comics are like a confusing soap opera. I'm really into star wars comics and only have had a passing interest in marvel (the comics, anyway)

not in the comics she isn't - they could change it up for the movies though

In the comics she trains herself after being attacked in in a park in NY and then enlists Clint as a mentor later on

Clint's daughter is named Lila who did appear briefly in Age of Ultron, so it could be her (though unclear on exact timeline of that vs these scenes if that would be the right age0

Kate Bishop is not Clint Barton's daughter in the comics. They don't even have the same last name. That said, the MCU has changed such things before.

I don't even know how you guys knew that was Kate Bishop. Mentioned somewhere? Snoop on the casting?

You beat me to answering it! ;)

People are speculating. My first thought was his daughter. But who knows! This movie is going to be insane. popcorn::

Oh man! Is this another huge project like 2014 when everything was drained and ugly for the HUB project?
No just the path between fantasyland and liberty square. Shouldn’t take very long. They are using this time to refurb the moat as well.

Yup, Peggy's dialog from Winter Soldier.

yeah, was just looking more into it, and interestingly/ironically the very next line of her dialogue from that which they didn't use was "we can't go back" - so cutting that out only feeds into the theory of time travel

NEWS

Starting in June Adventure's by Disney offers behind the scenes access to Rivers of Light

https://wdwnt.com/2019/03/adventure...s-access-to-rivers-of-light-starting-in-june/

This exclusive daytime visit takes guests backstage to visit a hidden marina where the animal and lotus barges are prepared for the evening performance. These Backstage Magic guests will be among the first to see the inner workings — and learn the mechanical and technological secrets — behind this incredible nighttime show.

Guests will also enjoy a new private lunch at Tiffins Restaurant, featuring a special menu and fascinating insider stories about the creation of the park, starting in June. If you’re a fan of Animal Kingdom, then this is officially a “must-do” for you!

NEWS

Starting in June Adventure's by Disney offers behind the scenes access to Rivers of Light

https://wdwnt.com/2019/03/adventure...s-access-to-rivers-of-light-starting-in-june/

This exclusive daytime visit takes guests backstage to visit a hidden marina where the animal and lotus barges are prepared for the evening performance. These Backstage Magic guests will be among the first to see the inner workings — and learn the mechanical and technological secrets — behind this incredible nighttime show.

Guests will also enjoy a new private lunch at Tiffins Restaurant, featuring a special menu and fascinating insider stories about the creation of the park, starting in June. If you’re a fan of Animal Kingdom, then this is officially a “must-do” for you!
This sounds cool. I may have to try this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter