News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEWS

Good Morning America shared new look at Toy Story 4
https://www.wdwinfo.com/news-storie...he89qZMm7KL87CcY79Ua8gnXY_tZOMxqxVdG__e_T9tfk

not much of a clip but looks to me more from the actual film than the other trailers that have been out there

Interesting that you see Bo Peep in her original outfit not the new one that has been teased - so I guess she gets the new one as a plot point in the movie vs just having it

Like how it seems more like classic toy story with the toys working together, etc.

I love the ceramic Enesco Growing Up girl figures! I had a flashback seeing those.

For those who get the Decades channel, “Through the Decades” has a segment on “Cinderella “ which debuted in Boston on Feb 15, 1950. It included short snippets of interviews with Ollie Johnston, Frank Thomas, and Ward Kimball. The show airs again at 8pm ET tonight and will be on their website in a day or so. There are some not-kid-friendly segments as well ((Jeffrey Dahmer) so be warned, you may not want to watch everything with little ones.

NEWS

Good Morning America shared new look at Toy Story 4
https://www.wdwinfo.com/news-storie...he89qZMm7KL87CcY79Ua8gnXY_tZOMxqxVdG__e_T9tfk

not much of a clip but looks to me more from the actual film than the other trailers that have been out there

Interesting that you see Bo Peep in her original outfit not the new one that has been teased - so I guess she gets the new one as a plot point in the movie vs just having it

Like how it seems more like classic toy story with the toys working together, etc.

Looks like a flashback as the bedroom wall says Molly, who is Andy's younger sister in Toy Story 1-3 :)

Looks like a flashback as the bedroom wall says Molly, who is Andy's younger sister in Toy Story 1-3 :)

oooh, good catch, didn't even think of that. Could make sense - especially if some of the new toys don't know Bo Peep and this is a story to introduce her to them or something

Good catch. I was thinking this might be the case anyways - perhaps we are looking back to how they "lost" Bo Peep between TS2 and 3.

Ha,ha for a bunch of adults, we spend way too much time analyzing a clip from a Toy Story movie.
Okay I am working off past memory, so bear with me.

but also this scene shown is from a 2nd floor, I am pretty sure the new child(don't know name sorry) that Andy left toys with was in a one story house as well. So if true, this has to be some type of flashback moment.

I love the ceramic Enesco Growing Up girl figures! I had a flashback seeing those.
Oh wow, I had those through 8-10 and hated having to display them in my room as a kid :P finally my mom let me put them out at a garage sale, and so did my younger sister. I had completely forgotten about them!

Good catch. I was thinking this might be the case anyways - perhaps we are looking back to how they "lost" Bo Peep between TS2 and 3.

Ha,ha for a bunch of adults, we spend way too much time analyzing a clip from a Toy Story movie.

well, not sure if they really are kid movies - at least part 3 hit me in the *feels* as an adult who has had to "put away childish things and get to adulting"

Okay I am working off past memory, so bear with me.

but also this scene shown is from a 2nd floor, I am pretty sure the new child(don't know name sorry) that Andy left toys with was in a one story house as well. So if true, this has to be some type of flashback moment.

the girls that has them now is named Bonnie

Oh wow, I had those through 8-10 and hated having to display them in my room as a kid :P finally my mom let me put them out at a garage sale, and so did my younger sister. I had completely forgotten about them!
I LOVED them as a little girl and my parents actually let me play with them. I stopped displaying them around 10 years old but my mom bought them for me through graduation. They must be in their attic somewhere.

well, not sure if they really are kid movies - at least part 3 hit me in the *feels* as an adult who has had to "put away childish things and get to adulting"

the girls that has them now is named Bonnie

Just watched the other night and Bonnie's house does look like a one story.

It hits me that way too and it brings up feelings of transitioning to adulthood, but as both I, and my kids, grow older, I find myself identifying more and more with Andy's mom! Once it hits that scene of them saying goodbye in his packed up room, I'm a mess. Not single tear rolling down my cheek crying, but messy sobbing! And sobbing until the end! My sister's kids are about Andy's "age" and she's the same way! I don't know if I'm emotionally prepared for Toy Story 4!

ETA: I get weepy just typing this!

Just watched the other night and Bonnie's house does look like a one story.

It hits me that way too and it brings up feelings of transitioning to adulthood, but as both I, and my kids, grow older, I find myself identifying more and more with Andy's mom! Once it hits that scene of them saying goodbye in his packed up room, I'm a mess. Not single tear rolling down my cheek crying, but messy sobbing! And sobbing until the end! My sister's kids are about Andy's "age" and she's the same way! I don't know if I'm emotionally prepared for Toy Story 4!

ETA: I get weepy just typing this!
I was a mess in that movie too... walked out of the theater still sniffing...

Relative newbie here - will this affect stores in the parks? Our last day at WDW is October 4th so I may have to do some shopping that day before we leave!
It might but I would say it will too much. It depends on the items released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter