News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
being born in 2000 i'm still not entirely sure if i'm considered a millennial or gen Z, and i'm too afraid to ask

I think millennials are supposed to be people who experienced the new millennium in their formative years, and still remember a time before what the new millennium has brought (most predominantly the advances in technology and world politics), which I think leaves the cut-off year as being 1996/97ish. I think the "official" range is 1982-2001 though. Either way, I'm a millennial too!

Last edited:
I think a millennial is supposed to be people who experienced the new millennium in their formative years, and still remember a time before what the new millennium has brought (most predominantly the advances in technology and world politics), which I think leaves the cut-off year as being 1996/97ish. I think the "official" range is 1982-2001 though. Either way, I'm a millennial too!
yeah this is probably where I am at with it. It does drive me frickin crazy when they call todays kids millennials though

Ehh Disney knows no age, So who cares how others try to justify your age group. Im in my Early 30s just because I remember life before the Home PC and the joys of Dial Up doesnt mean I dont love Disney as much or more than others who remember more than I do or remember less. It all comes down to someone trying to market something to someone. Im sure Disney just has me separated into my potential Disney Spending Bracket not my age Bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter