News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
They keep investing in this resort. I kind of wish they had a better mix of adult things to do but I understand that’s not their target.

Yeah, can't speak for Florida, but when we went in California with our daughter at 9 she loved it, so much so that when she was 12 she wanted to go back...and she was bored out of her mind. Definitely a park for the 9 and under set.

Is Jurassic Park/World really a strong enough IP to hosts its own park? I mean we have quite a few movies but its still a similar plot line. We brought back Dinos, found Dinos, neeed to Find Dinos, now they want to eat us, its time to run. I would argue that there isnt enough meat on the bone, pun intended to make a park with 6 to 10 different rides that are big enough to be a crowd pleaser. I think is more than strong enough to have its own land just maybe not strong enough for a park

Is Jurassic Park/World really a strong enough IP to hosts its own park? I mean we have quite a few movies but its still a similar plot line. We brought back Dinos, found Dinos, neeed to Find Dinos, now they want to eat us, its time to run. I would argue that there isnt enough meat on the bone, pun intended to make a park with 6 to 10 different rides that are big enough to be a crowd pleaser. I think is more than strong enough to have its own land just maybe not strong enough for a park
I don’t think anyone is suggesting it will be it’s own park. Surely I think it will be part of the new park though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter