News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just pre-ordered from Amazon UK, since they have region free 3D Blurays. Having to wait for international shipping is annoying, though.

Nice!

Does only the 3D version have the proper aspect ratio?

I am retiring my 3D Plasma shortly and bringing a 4K OLED to my main room so I was thinking it would be pointless to import that version unless it also includes the normal disc with the same aspect ratio.

Went and saw Ant-Man and the Wasp on Tuesday night. I actually liked it better than the first one and the funny bits kept up without feeling too pushed (at least it felt that was to us). Ant-Man is not my fav Marvel film collection and yet at the same time it's a nice break from the typical Marvel movies.

No spoiler here but stay til at least the first mid-credit scene cuz holy moly. The second end-credit scene isn't as important but we still stayed and the very end part got a bit of a gasp from those who stayed (a much bigger gasp for the first mid-credit scene though).

We are currently at DHS and several rides are down. Apparently the air conditioning has gone down in many areas of the park

I just looked at the app and Toy Story Land, ToT, RnR, and Star Tours are all temporarily closed. Literally all the rides in that park are down right now. That’s not good.

Sounds like there was an equipment fire that took down the AC park wide.

Sounds like there was an equipment fire that took down the AC park wide.
We are at Sci Fi now. When we got here you could tell that the air was not working. After we were seated someone was passing out little packaged wet towels. The air is back on now here but the attractions are not back online yet. We did get an apology notification on the MDE app from Disney. I wish I had taken a picture of it but I closed it after I read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter