• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
9505b1ba-386e-4dca-95b2-58c9c10a6211-jpeg.318361

what's this big field for?

I didn't realize not all stores were doing the reusable bags yet. I'm In Indy and we've had them since at least last November. They have 3 sizes ranging in price. We normally end up with the medium sized bag and it costs us .75, but last time we went the 20% off coupon we had reduced the bag cost too. Since we have a little one we pretty much always have a diaper bag so if we didn't need one and forgot one we could always use that, but since the medium bag is bigger and cheaper than the ones theysell in the grocery store I've been grabbing one to replace our worn out grocery sale sacks.

I didn't realize not all stores were doing the reusable bags yet. I'm In Indy and we've had them since at least last November. They have 3 sizes ranging in price. We normally end up with the medium sized bag and it costs us .75, but last time we went the 20% off coupon we had reduced the bag cost too. Since we have a little one we pretty much always have a diaper bag so if we didn't need one and forgot one we could always use that, but since the medium bag is bigger and cheaper than the ones theysell in the grocery store I've been grabbing one to replace our worn out grocery sale sacks.
The bags they had today in stores were different than the blue ones they sell. These were green with a different design. They ere free with any purchase.

Note to self...Don’t call Disney tomorrow.

The general public doesn’t even stand a chance at being able to book this. I know I won’t be able to book it, but this would be a trip of a lifetime!
They don’t list pricing yet but the non-Joe Rohde trip is $8700.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter