News Round Up 2017

Bottom line is that Disney like is that one person we dated a few years back where all of our friends and family kept saying they were not good for us because they treated us so poorly. They were full of promises, constantly told us one thing and did another, and often took away the things we liked. Never the less, we always forgave them even though we knew it would probably happen again. Sometimes we end up married to that person and are able to find happiness regardless of the faults of the relationship.

At the end of the day we keep going back to Disney because some portion of the relationship struck such a cord with us that staying involved was worth the risk. We all find Disney worth it or we would not be here to read what they might do next. What can we say, we love Disney... Witch warts and all.

Well, if you were dating the best looking person in the world, it might be similar. pirate: arghhh.

Disney doesn't really have any comparable alternatives, at least in my opinion. Been to most all of its competitors, and nobody has that feeling. That to me is the reason I go back all the time.

And going to Universal is like that time in college when you hooked up with the bad boy/girl - it was fun and exciting at the moment but you know there is no future there ... and you never bring it up to your current spouse

And going to Universal is like that time in college when you hooked up with the bad boy/girl - it was fun and exciting at the moment but you know there is no future there ... and you never bring it up to your current spouse

So does that make Sea World that one time you were at the bar until 3:00am and carried the hot girl home only to realize at 11:30 that morning she was missing three front teeth and bore a striking resemblance to Steve Buscemi?

So does that make Sea World that one time you were at the bar until 3:00am and carried the hot girl home only to realize at 11:30 that morning she was missing three front teeth and bore a striking resemblance to Steve Buscemi?

When you're 22...that woulda grossed you out/mattered...

...when you get older...you still would wear it like a badge of honor.

And let's be real: those are our most prized mental possessions ever after...let's cut the crap.

What's boggling is they're still hiring. I see entry level stuff on indeed all the time, and while I know you need to plug in fresh bodies when the employees move on/up from those positions, but you figure they'd be trimming programming in general

That's an attempt to give the impression of "stability" by hiring the cheapest staff to replace all the high salary they glutted...I would guess

I am seeing reports of the entire monorail system being down (and rumors it will be down tomorrow as well)

Apparently monorail red is stuck just outside the TTC due to a power outrage

Any other reports on this? (Just seeing it on Facebook and twitter so no idea how accurate)

I am seeing reports of the entire monorail system being down (and rumors it will be down tomorrow as well)

Any other reports on this? (Just seeing it on Facebook and twitter so no idea how accurate)
It appears there was a power outage that didn't help the situation. I'm not sure if there was an actual monorail breakdown or if the system was shut down due to power loss.

I saw a resort monorail running this morning, don't know about express or Epcot

Well, if you were dating the best looking person in the world, it might be similar. pirate: arghhh.

Disney doesn't really have any comparable alternatives, at least in my opinion. Been to most all of its competitors, and nobody has that feeling. That to me is the reason I go back all the time.

So when our vacation planning started at the beginning of this year Universal took the lead 2 parks to Disney's none. Then we found out Mickeys Halloween party in magic kingdom started when we were going to be there...that tied the score at 1 park each, then last week found out my stepdaughter (who is coming on her first family vacation since my wife and I got married seven years ago) was a die hard Avatar fan...that led to substituting Animal Kingdom for the water park and now 2 parks to 1 we are officially taking another Disney vacation with a detour through Universal....

News

Reports of an accident involving a Disney bus near McDonald's on Disney property. People transported to the hospital and I guess the bus windows were broken

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter