News Round Up 2017

I don't want to cause a panic, or perhaps something is wrong with MDE, but when I went to check on whether there were any updates for the October hours, I noticed that there were no longer EMH listed on any days in October. I also checked, briefly, in September and they seemed to be gone too. Maybe it's just an MDE thing. Hopefully they have not done away with them, but I had heard rumors that they might.

Just checked my MDE and the EMH are now listed for September & October, must have been some weird glitch! Got me a little nervous since my trip is during the last week of September into the first week of October.

I know but how much extra effort was an appetizer like honestly. Is the budget so tight they have to eliminate specifically one dessert party's appetizer?

It's all about television...the free money came from cable, now that's ending, and a billion stock owners want there damn money...therefore it shall be from parks

the only Dole Whip swirl I knew of was at the Poly and not at MK
I thought it was at the place across from Swiss family Robinson.

Edit: reread the article and misread it the first time. What do they sell at that place across from the treehouse now?

I thought it was at the place across from Swiss family Robinson.

Edit: reread the article and misread it the first time. What do they sell at that place across from the treehouse now?

They had flipped the sunshine tree terrace (orange stuff) with the aloha isle (pineapple stuff)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter