New York City help

How can you possibly have low expectations for JUNIOR'S cheesecake?! Haha.

Joe's Pizza is my favorite by the slice in NYC. Either you hit it on a bad day or you have pretty good pizza in PA, because I am a pizza snob and it is among the best I've had in the city.

Very disappointed nobody in this thread asked what happens if you get caught between the Moon and New York City.

How can you possibly have low expectations for JUNIOR'S cheesecake?! Haha.

Joe's Pizza is my favorite by the slice in NYC. Either you hit it on a bad day or you have pretty good pizza in PA, because I am a pizza snob and it is among the best I've had in the city.

Fellow NYer and have to agree with Joe's as my favorite for a slice of pizza. When my kids went to sleep away camp, they requested we bring at least 2 pies up at visiting day.

How easy is it to get an Uber from LaGuardia to the Chelsea area of Manhattan? Price range? Last time we went, a friend picked us up from the airport but she is not available this time.

Has anyone gone to a taping of Live! with Kelly and Ryan or Late Night with Seth Myers? Is there a dress code and how strict is it?

Thank you!!

I alway recomend looking at what auctions are going on at Christies auction house. Most of the time there is public viewing and many of even the bigger events have affordable pieces that you couldf bid on in absentia. A piece of art would make a nice souvenir. The location is right near many other things you might be seieing, Todays studio & Times Square and very little wait usually.

I also recommend seeing Hamilton if possible. Good idea to listen to the soundtrack several times before you see it too. They talk so fast you can miss some things if you aren’t familiar with the show.

Wicked is excellent as well as Dear Evan Hansen (a difficult show to watch but very timely for teens).

How easy is it to get an Uber from LaGuardia to the Chelsea area of Manhattan? Price range? Last time we went, a friend picked us up from the airport but she is not available this time.

Has anyone gone to a taping of Live! with Kelly and Ryan or Late Night with Seth Myers? Is there a dress code and how strict is it?

Thank you!!
An uber will be around $40 without tip, there is still construction going on so I’m not sure how easy it is. There will be surge pricing at rush hour, a cab will be around $50.

Thank you!!

Our Lyft from LGA to Times Square was $50, on a Thursday around 2pm and a Tuesday around 9am. Plus tip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter