*NEW* Wyndham Bonnet Creek Pay it Forward Bin - Please Read First Post for Details

The bins were stopped due to Covid protocols. Last I knew, they were unable to confirm if bell services even had them anymore.

Ok. Thanks for letting me know. I have read posts that made it appear they were doing them again so I was hoping to get one.

Hi everyone - I am so sorry for being AWOL. It's been a bit since anyone has confirmed whether they've seen or had the bins. Any updates?
Wow that’s crazy. I just checked our messages this morning to see if you ever replied to my last one! We will be there next week! I can check but I will need the names that were last known to be on the bins if you could PM me them please.

Wow that’s crazy. I just checked our messages this morning to see if you ever replied to my last one! We will be there next week! I can check but I will need the names that were last known to be on the bins if you could PM me them please.
I would love input on whether everyone here would be okay having to send a second message via email to request the bins and cross my fingers that it doesn't violate the board policies - I am no longer getting emails when someone PMs me on the boards and my job had gotten super crazy so I wasn't signing on regularly just to check. Fortunately I have a new job!! But that doesn't resolve the issue with not getting notifications from the Boards so I would love to have a backup.

And I am sorry to report that I honestly am not entirely sure whose names are on the bins - the last time I think anyone had them was 2021. I asked the last person from the 2021 list to label the bin with my name - I will message you my last name so it's fresh on your radar and if you would let us know if either of the bins can be found after your trip I know we would all appreciate it! :flower3:

I would love input on whether everyone here would be okay having to send a second message via email to request the bins and cross my fingers that it doesn't violate the board policies - I am no longer getting emails when someone PMs me on the boards and my job had gotten super crazy so I wasn't signing on regularly just to check. Fortunately I have a new job!! But that doesn't resolve the issue with not getting notifications from the Boards so I would love to have a backup.

And I am sorry to report that I honestly am not entirely sure whose names are on the bins - the last time I think anyone had them was 2021. I asked the last person from the 2021 list to label the bin with my name - I will message you my last name so it's fresh on your radar and if you would let us know if either of the bins can be found after your trip I know we would all appreciate it! :flower3:
I am going April 25-May 1. Will check on the bins and report

Congrats on the job, Melinda!!!

To answer your question, I'm totally game to email in addition to PM and I'd imagine that most folks here wound't mind a double-message approach. If/when the bins are confirmed and back up and running and you want a hand in managing the list, I'm game to help starting in late June (I have a lot going on between now and then, but it drops off after that) ::yes::

I am going April 25-May 1. Will check on the bins and report
Thank you! We have a member there just ahead of you and I’m hoping they are still there 🤞 it never hurts to have extra eyes though! Just shoot me a message if you would like me to update the list. Thank you so much for agreeing to help look for them!

I am here now and happy to report the bins are as well! I was able to get both of them. I am going to go through them and evenly distribute the items. I will try to make an inventory list so everyone can know which bins have what. There is only one Mickey waffle maker. I also completely emptied and gave the bins themselves a good wash. So thrilled to be able to share this news!

I am here now and happy to report the bins are as well! I was able to get both of them. I am going to go through them and evenly distribute the items. I will try to make an inventory list so everyone can know which bins have what. There is only one Mickey waffle maker. I also completely emptied and gave the bins themselves a good wash. So thrilled to be able to share this news!
:teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

YAYYYYYYY

party:

Thank you so much for the housekeeping of them and for letting us know!!!!

I hate to do this but the Disboards are not notifying me when I receive a "conversation"/PM/DM, but they ARE working to notify me by email when someone replies to this thread (for the most part). So I am asking kindly that you please go through the additional trouble of posting here in the thread when you have sent me a message so that it will generate the email notice to me.

THANK YOU!

Post 1 has been updated with this information.

*NEW STEP* Please post a message here in the thread that you have sent me a pm, so that it generates an email to me that there is a new reply.

:flower3:

THANK YOU!!!

party:
This is great news! You rock @Ashmishgab Thanks so much for tracking them down and doing some much needed maintenance!

I'm a little embarrassed to admit, but this is making me emotional...it has been a loooong couple of years and this just feels like such a hopeful return to something that was special :lovestruc

party:
This is great news! You rock @Ashmishgab Thanks so much for tracking them down and doing some much needed maintenance!

I'm a little embarrassed to admit, but this is making me emotional...it has been a loooong couple of years and this just feels like such a hopeful return to something that was special :lovestruc
:hug:

Totally normal reaction, I think! I am majorly relieved that they weren't discarded.

:hug:

Totally normal reaction, I think! I am majorly relieved that they weren't discarded.
Same here! I can put the name on the bin that you PM’d me but also I tried to message @cammie810 because she had mentioned she would be here the 25th. We leave tomorrow. There is a teal bin and the second one is close in color but a little more on the grayish side. Not sure what to call it! Lol

Bin Inventory:

Both:
-Plastic cutlery & gloves
-Extra coffee Filters, Decaf & Stir sets
-Refillable Cup from Universal
-Pool tube
-Disney refillable Popcorn bucket
-Small green sand bucket (only one has shovel, put shovel in Teal Bin)
-Bubbles*
-Ponchos*
-5 Swim Diapers (Size Medium)*
-Extra Soaps/Conditioner/Toothpaste
-Extra Laundry Detergent
-Bug Spray
-Index cards (Only Teal bin has tape & marker, please if someone can bring more for both bins that would be great)

Teal (New Teal Bin)
-Mickey Waffle Maker
-Extra towel
-Long Large Rectangular Pool Float
-Spray Bottle Fan (I removed the batteries because they were dead and put extra fresh ones in a small ziplock bag with the bottle in a larger ziplock bag)
-“Sinkies” for the pool
-Disinfectant Spray
-3 boxes of Mac & Cheese (exp date 5/2022)
-Freezer Pops* (unopened & never frozen)
-Taco Seasoning (exp 7/18/22)
-Lemonade mix packet (exp 9/2022)
-Popcorn*
-Hot Cocoa packets (2)*
-Syrup
-Tiny Honey cup/packet
-Brochures
-Guest Journal

Blue/Gray (Old Teal Bin)
-Parchment paper
-3 Rubbermaid Tupperware
-Face Paint Kit (this was added from us in 2019 and is still unopened and unused)
-Pink Happy Birthday Banner*
-Cinderella Puzzle
-Aluminum tray (a bit crinkled but kept it in just in case and to keep the banner from getting ripped/torn)
-1 Roll of Paper Towels
-Another Universal cup (no lid, like a “tall boy”)
-Additional Poncho
-Word Search & Kid Chat book
-Sunscreen
-Bubble Bath
-Lotion
-Stickers
-Tissue paper

All things marked with an *asterisk* are stuff I just added.

I went ahead and tossed all the packets of condiments because I thought ‘who knows how long some of them have been in there’ and they are easily accessible at the restaurants here at the resort.

I did put a little more in the New Teal Bin, especially food thinking that might get requested/used more or first. I don’t think it would be a problem to request both bins if you are the only one requesting at the time.

The ‘Old Teal Bin’ already had ‘Teal Bin’ written on it but it is more of a blue/gray color in comparison to the ‘New Teal Bin’

@KristinU I did put your name on both bins but if @cammie810 still wants them I believe she can just send you a message for your name to be able to get the bins.

I hope everyone has great trips and the bins can continue to circulate and help PAY IT FORWARD!
:rainbow::love:

Thank you so much @Ashmishgab !!! Much appreciated!!! My DH just said "that warms my heart" :goodvibes

I'll be on the lookout for a good deal on a waffle iron for the second bin. And @cammie810 - send me a PM if you want my info for a pickup. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter