New Wreck it Ralph Character Meet Now Open in Epcot - 2/13: New Location Imagination Pavilion

Maybe but I don't think it will have too much of an effect. The Figment exit area isn't a major thoroughfare either.

Hopefully not. IT's not like it's in The Land but a ride exit will probably get more incidental traffic than the out of the way corner they were in before.

Is this a limited time offering? My kiddo (and myself) would be super excited for this M&G but won't be at Epcot until September.

While not crazy over the top, what they built wasn’t cheap either so I’d say it’ll stick around awhile. But who knows I guess.

FWIW, we don’t normally do characters but DW and I did this on Saturday. Thought the set and everything about it was great. Waited 15 mins on the nose with pic time stamps of 9:51am, with 5 mins of that waiting for a shift change. I’m assuming the line grows after that point.

Say what you will about Imageworks, but my kids love the ride and playing in that area, so this is a great addition for us for now until whatever is next comes along.

Thanks! This makes me very hopeful that we'll get to see them :). I think Imageworks is actually pretty fun for small children. Did this replace that "put yourself on a magazine cover" photo studio area?

Thanks! This makes me very hopeful that we'll get to see them :). I think Imageworks is actually pretty fun for small children. Did this replace that "put yourself on a magazine cover" photo studio area?

No, if I’m not mistake it was where some of those conduct the music with your hands stations were... the ones where you stuck your arm through the sensors and it’d do various things on the screen... that sometimes worked and sometimes didn’t. The music floor thing is still there, the meet is to the left of there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter