New Wreck it Ralph Character Meet Now Open in Epcot - 2/13: New Location Imagination Pavilion

We met them yesterday. Vanellope signs. Ralf can’t because he will wreck the pen. Lol. In 2014 they gave out a card with his signature. They did not offer that this time.

There tomorrow. What kind of waits did you experience?
We got to Epcot early and were toward the front of the rope for rope drop and went straight there. There was one group in front of us. It was a must do for for us as we were leaving to go back home at noon. By the time he started meeting the line was growing, but still in the lines they made for it. It didn’t look too long maybe 20-30 minutes max? Our photos were at 9:07 so it was still really early.

Did this replace Baymax or Joy & Sadness??

Saturday, dec 1, we have fastpass for frozen ever after, but want to do this meet and greet and soarin too. Which do you think we should rope drop meet and greet or soarin? We’d head to the other one immediately after.

Saturday, dec 1, we have fastpass for frozen ever after, but want to do this meet and greet and soarin too. Which do you think we should rope drop meet and greet or soarin? We’d head to the other one immediately after.

I am wondering the same thing. I have a PPO ADR at garden grill, and was hoping to hit Soarin’ first and then head to wreck it Ralph.

Hit it this morning after rope dropping Test Track and then Soarin’. Were in line at 10 and waited 10 to 15 minutes. Visited several times in the last few years and was confused as to where Innovations West was. Asked a cast member at Soarin who pointed me toward mission space luckily noticed it as we passed by.

Hit it this morning after rope dropping Test Track and then Soarin’. Were in line at 10 and waited 10 to 15 minutes. Visited several times in the last few years and was confused as to where Innovations West was. Asked a cast member at Soarin who pointed me toward mission space luckily noticed it as we passed by.
Thanks for this. I was having a hard time picturing where it is but think I’m good now. The innovations buildings just confuse me.

Anyone been in the morning the last few days? How are the waits? Were they both there?

Thanks for this. I was having a hard time picturing where it is but think I’m good now. The innovations buildings just confuse me.
basically if you are coming from Spaceship Earth, turn as if you are headed to The Land and The Seas, after you pass the first door where Baymax and Joy and Sadness are, keep walking, past the MDE machines and you'll see another door on your right, that's it. There is a sign outside, if you reach The Seas you went to far

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter