New Vacation Magic Magazine Cover Story

Oh, great. :rolleyes:

:lmao:

I agree that there's no way they'd us VM to make a major announcement like a new resort. It's just not a timely enough vehicle.

As for overarching, I much prefer "underarching", as in "let's go under this arch!".

wl1.jpg

There it is! My love! My darling! :love: :love: :love:

I think it might have something to do with the making the Disney Weddings available to same sex couples.

They can't have an article on this because Florida doesn't recognize Same Sex marriages yet. Sorry...that can't be it. I'm still sticking with CRV. :thumbsup2

They can't have an article on this because Florida doesn't recognize Same Sex marriages yet. Sorry...that can't be it. I'm still sticking with CRV. :thumbsup2

NOT that I think that's what the announcement is but, Disney does do weddings and they are legal in part of our country so if I wanted to get married here at City Hall and then go to Disney for an actual ceremony .....but I do not think DVC would announce anything like that anyways.

O.K., This may be a little far fetched, but could it be DVC - California.

I can see a map of the U.S. with a curved (arched) line between DLC - WDW.

Please let it be CRV.:love:

:surfweb:

I highly doubt that it will be a CRV announcement. They would not bury that kind of thing in a magazine.

I have a feeling that we'll be disappointed on this one or that it will under-whelm us. Tis just a hunch.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

So I'll add to your list from above:
It could be:
They are redoing the magazine style. They think you'll Love the new look at first sight. They included a fabulous new "arch" logo. And they don't want anyone to see it until they are ready to unleash it upon the world...

I have a feeling it will be about a magazine style or about the website. I'm sure it will be something lame.

Maybe they'll be serving complimentary Archway brand cookies while waiting in line to check-in. ;)

I don't know how to post a link, either...but here's an attempt at it for the person who accidentally deleted his/her email:

http://ebm.cheetahmail.com/c/tag/aBGOfzDAQdwcTBGIqflAkTL$F46/?email=danikehoe@aol.com&i_bank_nav_link=0&i_banking_rem_body=0&i_mem_since=1&i_use_year=1&USE_YEAR=February&MEM_SINCE=2006&LNAME=Kehoe&GNAME=Tim%20Grabman&GPHONE=(888)%20206-5666&GSIGN=postit_name_293&GPHONE_IMG=postit_phone_800_293

HOpe it works!

As much as I would love it to be CRV, it really sounds like something to do with the weddings/princess bride dresses. :guilty:

Why would a bride theme be something that would be exciting to the majority of DVC members? I really don't know this statistically but I would think most members are married people. I vote it has something to do with a new DVC. As much as I want it to be the CRV I'm thinking it might be California.

Terry

O.K., This may be a little far fetched, but could it be DVC - California.

I can see a map of the U.S. with a curved (arched) line between DLC - WDW.

Please let it be CRV.:love:

:surfweb:

Wow. A single e-mail just managed to excite the two most fervent desires of DVC DISers -- CRV and Grand Californian Villas. I don't particularly care about either, but I would love to see your dreams come true.

Perhaps it may be the announcement of the 2 new ships they just signed building contracts for in Germany. I am lead to believe the new ships will have indoor pools etc. for cold weather cruises. I am also hoping they are going to announce a DVC in CA, Hawaii, and at CR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter