New Twilight Thread: Forks or La Push? Hmmmmmm....

That photo is way old! He got a haircut and shaved :)

I am rereading Eclipse right now and Bella is really frustrating me. When she asks Edward to sit out of the fight she was being so selfish! No one should have to choose between their family and their lover...so not fair.

That photo is way old! He got a haircut and shaved :)

I am rereading Eclipse right now and Bella is really frustrating me. When she asks Edward to sit out of the fight she was being so selfish! No one should have to choose between their family and their lover...so not fair.
Actually, that is the newest edition of Entertainment Weekly.

I'm not worried about it though, I know they'd never let him play Edward like that. I was just commenting on how strange Rob looked.

I'm re-reading Eclipse right now as well, but I'm not to that part too. I'm not sure how to feel about it, but I don't think it's selfish. No matter what, she didn't want anything to happen to Edward. To me, that doesn't make her selfish, just in love.

WOW.

So I FINALLY, decided to go see Twilight. WOW. I absolutely adore it!

I will never ever ever put down Rob & Kristin again. At least not for how they'd play Bella & Edward. They are fantastic!

The reason I never agreed with Rob was how cocky he always sounded in interviews, but his 'American' accent was totally great. Not as old fashioned as Edward, but definitely good enough. Edward was great. He was a gentlemen, curious, protective. I had a HUGE smile in my face when Edward got out of the volvo with his (now signature, lol) sunglasses. I swear I was smiling from ear to ear.

Kristin was fabulous. Just the right amount of awkward and 'plain'. I loled at her carrying around the little cactus, is that supposed to be 'Arizona' like?

Mike & the regular humans were great, because they were just very normal. They reminded me of my own friends.

Jacob, okay, again, I'm kicking myself. Taylor Lautner did an excellent job & I'm glad to hear he wasn't replaced.

Carlisle, ohh. I smiled when he came into the room, he's very charming. Alice, I wish they had shown more of her. Rosalie had the *****y act down. Lol at Jasper's face. Esme was so sweet, I've always loved that actress. Emmett was hilarious.

Charlie was incredible! Everything about Forks was perfect. It was just the right amount of 'small town'.

For some reason, I didn't like how 'Edward' reacted to Bella at first in the science lab. He put his hand over his nose, which didn't happen in the book. It's just...irked me for some reason.

And I totally lmao at Edward running up the hill. The special effects on that was terrrible!

One question? Did Kristin take her pants off when Edward was kissing her in her bedroom? Cause that's definitely not how it happened in the book, which again, irks me.

I couldn't help but smile through the entire freakin' movie. It was fantastic. I mean, not the best movie I've seen, but I just loved seeing the book in action. I'm definitely going to buy it on March 27th so I can watch it all the time.

A+++.

So, Rob is growing on me. Here's a picture of him at the Oscars'.

a.jpg

Now, I don't think he's the best actor ever or whatever. But he is hot, and I seem to like the characters he plays. His real life personality is a little to cocky for me, but I'm starting to think that he's pretty hot.

Did the thread change or has everyone lost their Twilight obsession? No one has posted since February 22!!!! That's pretty sad :scared: and a bit scary

Did the thread change or has everyone lost their Twilight obsession? No one has posted since February 22!!!! That's pretty sad :scared: and a bit scary

Theres not really anything going on in the twilight world right now. Once they start shooting and things more people might post.

I'm just gonna bring this back.. since there isn't a "New Moon Thread"

----------

So, as many of you have heard/or have seen there is finally a trailer for "New Moon." If you haven't seen it yet, you can find the trailer here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78vIchP9u9I&feature=channel_page

----------

This is what I think of the trailer:

It looks like a good movie. The last part of the trailer is horrible, IMO. I mean.. what's up with the wolf..? It looks totally fake. Looks like they messed a few things up, too. And I thought they would have had a bigger and better "budget" for this next movie, guess I was wrong. :rolleyes:

We'll just have to wait and see how good it'll actually be, hopefully a bit better then the Twilight movie.

----------

So, as many of you have heard/or have seen there is finally a trailer for "New Moon." If you haven't seen it yet, you can find the trailer here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78vIchP9u9I&feature=channel_page

----------

It looks like a good movie. The last part of the trailer is horrible, IMO. I mean.. what's up with the wolf..? It looks totally fake. Looks like they messed a few things up, too. And I thought they would have had a bigger and better "budget" for this next movie, guess I was wrong. :rolleyes:

We'll just have to wait and see how good it'll actually be, hopefully a bit better then the Twilight movie.
Really? I thought the special effects were awesome! Just from the trailer and the fact that Bella said she loved Edward made the movie look so much better than the first (considering that they said they loved eachother in the book) I really am just so excited! I think we need a New Moon movie thread so I am going to make one:)

----------

----------

At the time the trailer was made, they were still filming, so they didnt really have enough film to make a *proper* trailer so to speak, the *run jake*/laurent part are different scenes. and so is shirtless jake.. [Shirtless jake YES PLEASE!]
I thought the trailer was amazing.. though the part with the birthday cake was weirdly edited.. yeah.. w/e.

And the "Kiss me*eyebrow*" thing was hilarious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter