• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is the Loth Cat generally available in the creature stall or is that one sold out a lot, too?

Hard to decide between that and a porg if they're both available.

Does the queue for SR constantly move?

I could qualify for a DAS if I go through the trouble but usually I’m fine just using MaxPass. As long as it’s constantly moving, my legs don’t bother me too much. But if the line is the type we’re you're at a standstill for long periods of time then I’ll have issues.
In my (relatively limited—we’ve been in the parks since Tuesday, and I have been using the MFSR single rider line multiple times, always in the evening) experience this isn‘t always the case. Yesterday we got stuck in a single rider line that appeared to not move at all for at least 30 minutes. When we finally made it up to door to the room where the roles were assigned, we saw why. There were two cast members, one who handed out the cards and another who put a lot of effort into matching up various groups of different sizes from the standby line (pulling from people all down the corridor through which that standby line ran) to get 6 people. Only if he wasn’t able to find any combination of 6 anywhere in that fairly long stretch of the standby line would he pull someone off the single rider line. Another time the cast member putting the groups together would pull 1 or 2 people from the single rider line each time there were groups of 5 or 4, and the single rider line moved quickly. So the answer to your question may depend on who works at the time.

How is going right at 8am after early entry? We’re planning to go to fantasy land first then head to SWGE at 8am. Is this a good plan? Any tips for riding smugglers run at that time?

Also...anyone have tips for pin trading in SWGE?

Thanks!

Quick question: Assuming boarding parties are a thing, how early can you visit SWGE before your Oga's Cantina reservation? I remember reading something about this but can't recall where.

The Cantina has both the Porg cup and the other mug in stock. The Rancor Board is still out of stock.
This makes me happy. I wanted the rancor set but wasn't sure I could justify the cost. And I really want the Endor mug. Can't wait to be there Sunday!

How is going right at 8am after early entry? We’re planning to go to fantasy land first then head to SWGE at 8am. Is this a good plan? Any tips for riding smugglers run at that time?

Also...anyone have tips for pin trading in SWGE?

Thanks!

I was there on Tuesday morning and the only entrance to Galaxy’s Edge that was open was the one on the resistance side over by Splash Mountain. You could exit out of any entrance but cast members were blocking anyone from entering the other entrances until about 9:30-10 am. Not sure why but we had the same plan of going to Fantasy Land first then to Galaxy’s Edge.

At first my wife was annoyed we had to walk from Fantasy Land all the way through New Orleans Square to get into Galaxy’s Edge. The positive was that the lines were so short that Pirates and Haunted Mansion were walk ons, so the detour let us get in more rides than we normally would have

Quick question: Assuming boarding parties are a thing, how early can you visit SWGE before your Oga's Cantina reservation? I remember reading something about this but can't recall where.
The boarding pass system hasn't been used since June 24th (the first day without SWGE reservations). But if boarding passes are required, you can enter SWGE up to an hour before your Cantina or Savi's reservation.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter